Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Comin' Back to The Green Side!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GreenSparkle, Sep 24, 2010.

1. Hey Grasscity, its been a while..

In fact 4 weeks exactly, since I last smoked.
    Now that may not seem like very long to some of you, but day by day.. it is, and actually the longest i've gone without smoking since I started nearly 4 years ago haha.

There are many reasons why I took the break, mainly, the need to take some control back over my weed intake, cashflow issues, weight gain from the munchies, availibility of good weed, and just a general fuzzy feeling that I knew could be resolved by a bit of a break.

But the good news is i'm back! and ready to pick up some nice crispy dank, sit back and smoke up once more :smoke:

Just wondering what experiences people have to share about those 'special' glory smokes, when you've been without for a while, have low tolerance and then come back to the green side..
    And any ideas of what I could get up to, to make sure that my first smoke up after this break is even more amazing than I already know it's going to be :smoke:
    Thanks everyone and keep it green :D

2. Welcome back dude :smoke:

3. I remember when I was dry for the longest time and I picked up .6 and after my first bowl I literally said out loud (to myself), "It's good to be back..."

That's my glory smoke story :smoke:

4. Enjoy yourself I did that a few tims when I was 14-16 but not anymore lol maybe a few one weeks though I somehow manage to keep my tolerence low

Welcome back :smoke:

5. Come to the dark side. We have (medicated) cookies.

6. yea bro, I know the feeling all too well.

7. why was this moved to apprentice tokers? I just said i've been toking for 4 years haha, move it back please? :rolleyes:

ha i made some strawberry space cakes a couple of months ago, they didnt taste too good but man were they strong!
    i had 2 the night i made them, and had total couchlock but it was good i felt i could handle more...
    so the next night i had 5! bad move haha i was a bit too stoned and sort of wanted it to end, gave the rest of them away for people to try, but im still glad i made them :)

:) ah i can picture it haha, im really looking forward to my comeback smoke,
    i dont really crave it but im SO looking forward to that 'ahhhh yeah i'm back' moment:smoke:

8. I think 4 weeks is a long enough break. for me, I usually smoke for a while and take week-long breaks and my tolerance stays real low.:)