Comic Strip

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Eyes, Oct 10, 2006.

1. Some of you might have seen some of my random doodles (such as the one in my signature) and my friend suggested that I start a comic strip. I've got a good idea for the story line, characters, etc. but I really want to hear some of your ideas for one. After all, the combined mind of creative stoners is a force to be reckoned with :D
    EDIT: Here's the actual picture, I have many more in that style:
    [​IMG]

2. that little dude is badass! i want to see some more.
    i don't really have any ideas/suggestions for comic strips... but i look forarwd to hearing/seeing yours.

3. Really reminds me of stewie from family guy, but fucked up on some serious drugs that I wish I had. If anything, he seems like a chill alien, like a scientist of some sorts. Maybe you can have him coming from space onto earth, assimilating life or just coming across some guy and go with a story from there. Just a random thought.

4. What's his name?:) I think the comic strip is an awesome idea, you got talent.

5. Dude i haev a mate that loves drawing hes amazing at it too. He says its always good to start ya comics always. Like keep making em and stuff you will have a portfolio full of comics you have done. Show em to all ya dudes and family and see how they think ya can improve ect :D

6. I don't have anything specific, they're just in an idea pool. I'll make the two slightly more different (one taller), then they'll be seperate characters.

7. he reminds me of some mad scientist thats all young. A cross between stewie and a mad scientist seems like the perfect fit to me.

By the way, you have some talent man. I wish i could draw.

8. He does remind of Stewie.LOL Eyes, do you watch the family guy?

9. Yup, seen almost every episode from each season :D

10. That's a badass little character. Looks kind of like something I might draw. I used to draw comics in school and show them to my friends. They started out as kind of a gag we would just pass around in class, but they ended up being a full series of comics with a continuing plot from one episode to the next, with dozens of characters. I think it would be badass if you turned that into a comic.