Comedy SHOWS!!!!

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by DaReALdUTchMaZ, Jan 27, 2013.

1. The Big Bang Theory, 8th of pineapple express, and the dominos pizza is on the way!!!!!!

2. #2 RedEyesHigh420, Jan 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2013
    *cough*

I'm sorry, maybe I'm too stoned but....what?

Waitwaitwait nvm I gotchu...I though you were saying 'pineapple express' was a tv show (like, no bro, it's a movie lol) and that 'the domino's pizza is on the way' is a tv show...I am very stoned :smoking: sorry
    You have no particular aim in your post, however I'll try to contribute anyway.

Tosh.0. That is all.

3. I stopped watching tv when high for some reason but when I was it was anything on adult swim or comedy central. Tim and Eric, Eagleheart, NTSF:SD:SUV, most of adult swims shows have this really great goofy kind of humor. Anti-comedy is what it's called I think.

4. big bang theory, community, flight of the conchords, the mighty boosh, garth marenghis darkplace, the office, parks and receation, ugly americans, south park, family guy, simpsons, cleveland show, archer, venture bros, robot chicken, black books, little Britain, futurama, trailer park boys, american dad, the oblongs, blackadder, lano and woodley ,big train, we can be heroes, summer heights high, red dwarf, frisky dingo, sealab, metalocalypse, squidbillies. (not in any order)

5. Check It Out!