comedowns.

Discussion in 'General' started by LilWyte2590, Aug 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i jus got done smokin some rock.
    yeahyea,i know its bad for your body.
    before my dad went to jail,he used to smoke this with me.i used to get bad ass comedowns.
    now about 4 months has passed,maybe 6 months,idk i didnt keep track,but anyways hes back home and smokin this stuff again.

what i noticed about the shit thats around here now is,its gotton weaker(hardly ever get ear ringers) but the comedowns are really lite,i mean i could use some more,but i dont have any urge to go out and by more because i like to keep it in control,and plus the comedown is so lite that i can almost completely ignore it.

is this the same for anyone else in a different state? or is that just around here?

2. Dude. No. Just no. That shit is stupid and it will kill you.

-Rob

3. im aware of that.
    but to do drugs,one must take risks.
    i can keep it in control,so i dont think it wil ever kill me,but it could your absolutly right.
    but im willin to take risks.call me a crack head i dont care.but i dont believe i am considerin i can control it.

4. fuck rock mane.. get some crystal :)

5. no thanks im scared of that shit.

6. That shit is dirty.

7. lol dude wyte im sorry you havent gotten an answer yet and only get the people that dont answer the question but just tell u that what ur doing is bad and that u shouldnt do it. I dont smoke rock but it sounds like either A) your getting more used to crack so it doesnt have the same negative effects on ur body that it used to when u first started or B) its just being cut with more shit for more of a profit. im not sure if its happening in other states but my guess would be that if it is it is unrelated. it sounds like some local dealers in ur area are buying rock cut with shit already and then cutting it again so they can make money. but sounds good tho that ur not getting the comedowns anymore :)

8. and why is he not getting answers? cuz were at grasscity.com. crack aint grass. see, the crack is already gettin to ur brain.

9. so are you saying that nobody should post aboutr dxm or dmt or X.
    thats stupid.this is a forum,people are going to post other things.
    dont take me the wrong way,im not calling you stupid,just the statement you made.

10. If you don\'t have anything useful to say to him just don\'t get involved. It\'s like when people say oh my god you smoke weed that\'s so much worse then cigarettes that will make you kill people and stuff. And you just think leave me alone it\'s my life. I don\'t smoke crack or anything so normally I wouldn\'t post in this but I\'m just sick of judgemental people.

11. its prolly number two,cuz after my dad left i didnt smoke this SHIT at all.
    didnt bother finding any connections.i rather not have any too.but i watched a guy cook it up and it turned out the same way.the coke coulda been cut with baking powder tho...

12. lol this is the general section. if u dont like the general topics then u can get the fuck out of that section

13. o ok, yea its very possible its juust cut with alot of shit... hopefully none harmful to you

14. look dude, crack is just a stupid drug.I dont even have to try it to tell you that. I\'ll admit Im not the sharpest tool in the shed but I know where to draw the line dude. theres a difference between stupid and mental retardation. and you crossed the line 4 sure.

15. oh yea, cause if u smoke crack ur mentally retarded. ur a fucking idiot dude, dont even try to say that just cause someone does a drug u dont want to do makes them mentally retarded. ugh im sick of stupid assholes like you comin to the city tryin to push ur shit for views on other people and callin names cause they \"CROSSED THE DRUG LINE!\" man SHUT THE HELL UP

oh and incase it wasnt implied -rep for startin off ur acount at the city insulting people for asking perfectly valid questions... not like u care anyways bout what people think about u tho

16. amphetamines are by far better only coming in second to mdma and it\'s bed buddies

but freebase coke is fun and horrible at the same time too short acting too much craving to do more annoyance when you can\'t

crystal smoked probably produces longer effects but tolerence builds as quickly or quicker so you\'d be doing more meth because the most rational thought is hey it lasts hours not minutes like base coke

lol rationalizing is always a constant in everyones life and this dude can do as he pleases

if ya have access to good amp oral ingestable quality just take it and enjoy that stop fucking up your lungs with crack...cuz honestly the bicarb amonia or ether left over in your crack is as bad or worse then the dye from sudafed you\'d get in properly washed meth lol so the whole crank scares me thing is funny

17. you hit the nail on the head with the one. lol u just -repped me cuz i did it to u. so so childish.

18. if im a retard,why do i know when to stop,and control myself?

ive actually trained my mind to handle the comedowns.its all in your mind.i tell myself on the last hit,\"enjoy it while you can,and dont be a fiend,dont lose yourself to substance,it would make you weak\"

but you are right,it is a stupid drug cuz it can be very harmful and can kill you if not used properly.

im thinkin what you said is wrong,maybe your the idiot.

19. im scared of it,because i dont think i could handle the addiction.
    plus i think meth is worse.

20. ]
    hahahaaaaaaaaahahahahahhahaha OMFG ROFLMFAO!!!!!! you cant handle the METH addiction? hahahahah i did meth for a year quit cold turkey. god some people:rolleyes: meth is a weak drugs. they give it to kids for christs sake. do u see doctors prescribing crack?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.