Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

comedown after smoking kush or any other indica...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bigbadboi69, Oct 9, 2010.

1. get high, stay high, fall asleep, feel groggy for hours... anyone else?

2. Nope.

• Like Like x 1
  3. yep most definetely. Only because i stay high like all night with small amounts. If you just take it to the dome at once and come down it wont be so much like that

4. i believe kush is a sativa if I'm not mistaken.
    Anyways, from an Indica, I fall asleep before I come down. But when I am awake and come down, I feel like shit. I feel like I slept for 24 hours in the dark and woke up and immediately went outside in the blazing sun. you know da feelin. like shit basically lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Kush is an indica son nice fat leaves short aand fat short and fat daaaank tasty tastes that rip the very breathe from your lungs thats the kush

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. For me, the come down on a good Indica is great. When the cerebral effects start to wear off, I can feel the medicinal aspect of the body high more intensely. It's either bedtime, or I light up again, depending on the situation.

7. Kush is top of the mountain highest to the sky sativa. However, with indoor grows you can stunt the growth of a regularly placed plant. Middle of the mountain is haze, bottom of the valley is on the ground OG. These are general guidelines not absolute truths.

Lethargy is common for everyone who sits around and blazes.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. With a sativa dominate strains your less likely to feel that way.
    I like to smoke in the am and late night.
    I tend to have a much better high when I don't smoke all day or face a blunt

9. Sativas keep my mind busy

10. Kushes are indica. Kush originates from hindu kush in the hindu kush mountains which are landrace indica strains. Anyway as far as a comedown type feeling, after smoking indicas there does tend to be some lingering sedative effects and body high for a while but nothing a little caffeine can't counteract or you can't just put up with.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. Kushes are sativa. Read the bible

not like it actually matters because this is why wars keep raging

12. Ok troll harder

13. Smoke sativa dominant 3/4 way through the indica high.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Exactly the same feelings. That's why I prefer sativas, even though my dealer usually gets me indica

Sent from my SM-G928P using Grasscity Forum mobile app