Comeback Kid/BANE Canadian Tour!

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Do The Dramatic, Aug 15, 2008.

1. 10/08 Vancouver, BC @ The Plaza Club
    10/09 Kelowna, BC @ The Habitat
    10/10 Lethbridge, AB @ Boys & Girls Club
    10/11 Edmonton, AB @ The Starlite Room
    10/12 Calgary, AB @ The Warehouse
    10/13 Regina, SK @ The Exchange
    10/14 Winnipeg, MB @ The Garrick
    10/15 Thunder Bay, ON @ The Outpost
    10/16 Barrie, ON @ Foundation
    10/17 Ottawa, ON @ Babylon
    10/18 Quebec City, QC @ L'Anti
    10/19 Moncton, NB @ The Manhatten
    10/20 Halifax, NS @ The Pavillion
    10/21 Fredericton, NB @ Musiplex
    10/22 Drummondville, QC @ Caberat Box Office
    10/23 Montreal, QC @ Le National
    10/24 Toronto, ON @ Opera House
    10/25 London, ON @ Salt Lounge
    10/26 Guelph, ON @ Vinyl
    10/27 Hamilton, ON @ The Casbah

SO FUCKING STOKED FOR THIS! Comeback Kid, BANE, Misery Signals (no care), Shai Hulud (also no are), Outbreak (FUCK YEAH!) and Grave Maker (another FUCK YEAH!)!

The last time I saw Comeback Kid was when they opened for Gorilla Biscuits...waaay too long ago. BANE is one of my favourite bands, and one of the bands that first got me into Hardcore, and I haven't been able to see them yet so I'm really excited for them.

Anyone else going to make it to a show or two?

2. ye ! i live in winnipeg grew up with comeback kid shows all the time man!! outbreak is the shit to man. it was a wicked fucking show

3. nice man, i saw comeback kid once with the new singer, put on a really good show, i jumped on stage and everything. have fun at that! i know you will.

4. #4 Do The Dramatic, Oct 30, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2008
    Good time for sure. I walked out with a thousand bruises and two black eyes which is an accomplishment, even by my standards, haha. One was from a boot to the eye during Ali v. Frazier 1 by Bane (which was amazing...group vocals=swoon!) and one was from some punk ass kid who punched me for being "a girl in the pit" which was fucked. I've been going to shows since I was 13, 20 now, and NEVER have I been hit on purpose, ever. I was shocked this happened, and especially at a hardcore show...kid ended up being messed up pretty badly during Misery Signals (chug chug chug, kids throwin down everyfuckinwhere) and then got kicked out, so he got what was coming to him.

Outbreak were pretty good, not a lot of people were too into them which was a shame. Gravemaker killed it, Shai Hulud sounded good...Bane was fucking sweet, no care about Mis Sigs and Comeback Kid was awesome as fuck. Nice mix of old and new, and very minimal tracks off of Broadcasting... which was awesome. PLUS, they played Changing Face, and I got the mic, so I can probably die happy, haha.

All in all, a pretty killer night.

5. Uggh, isn't Comeback Kid like chrsitian hardcore? Can't deal with that shit...

And Bane are fucking terrible...

6. Haha! Hardcore, yes...Christian, no. Their first release was on Facedown, which is in fact a Christian label, but the band themselves aren't religious.

Sorry you feel that way about Bane, maybe someday you'll come around and realize they tear it up.