Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

come were all potheads

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by kindbudhero, May 10, 2005.

1. i have been recently reading threads and people are arguing in these threads calling each other newbs or light weights and stupid shit and trying to tell people what they have is stupid come on guys this is a forum to help people and ask questions to people who may be more experienced in that matter or have seen it before not to bitch at each other and dis others peoples stuff when u dont really even know the person come on guys were potheads arent we supposed to be peaceful

• Like Like x 3
  2. Damn Skippy!:D:smoke:

3. you stupid fucking noob theres been like a thousand threads on this

light weight

[​IMG]

4. hey man, didnt you know the more pot you can smoke the cooler you are?

5. hmmm...i always thought it was a good thing to be a lightweight. ah well im a lightweight and anyone else who is is good in my book. we were all noobs once too. heh i still am and am trying to learn everything i can. ahh well +rep the world needs more people like you

6. I agree kindbudhero. It cuts down the age barrier as well. We are all kinda chillin' in pot unison.

I have learned so much while I've been here. I love reading the grow forums, enlightening. (Sorry, small tangent.) There are so many positives on this site to be concerned with trivial things. I also think we aren't/shouldn't just be peaceful, but we are educational. :smoking:

7. i agree man, sometimes there can be a lot of hostility around here but we all need to just chill, we were all newbes once, i still am my self, and no one knows everything everyones always learning, so we should all just chill and quit with all the names and everything, like my mom used to tell me "if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say it at all." peace

8. shit, as long as u smoke marijuana, i shall lend my hand to u in a time of need.............

and hand u a fat ass blunt................

• Like Like x 1
  9. totally agree!

10. agreed here too!
    why the hate? if we are divided amongst ourselves we'll never be unified enough to fight the good fight against government agencies who refuse to see the truth and instead stick to antiquated laws of prohibition that do not correlate with what is now socially acceptable in our culture. we'll never prove we're more than just a bunch of pot-smoking losers who would rather waste their time getting high and stupid.

i don't know how, or why the whole "the more pot you smoke the cooler you are" thing got started and why people focus so fucking much on it. i am swearing because i'm really high so i'm sorry, but jeez. it's such a stupid thing to focus on, when there are bigger issues in life to contemplate. we need allies in this thing called life, so why distance yourself from them?

if someone coughs, it may because they have asthma (me) and not because they're a newbie. SHIT if you encounter a newbie, shouldn't it be an enlightening, exciting experience for both newbie and experienced stoner? why not share the wisdom instead of hoarding it in an attempt to be superior to others? you'll only die a lonely death, wishing you hadn't focused so much on being #1 and alienating others with your anger and hatred.

so yeah. i don't know. put everything in perspective, choose your battles wisely,and go about them with respect in your hearts.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I'll admit, sometimes, I get annoyed with people who don't know how much they can smoke. So they keep on smoking, and turn even stupider. Then chilling with them becomes boring. To me, it's a waste of weed. I mean, you don't enjoy your high more. You're just more prone to pass out. I have 4 billion times more respect for people who know when they're at a point where they can fully enjoy their high, than someone who can smoke a quarter blunt to themselves, but turns into a complete dumbfuck by the end of it.

12. I totally agree. what kind of life is it, staring at the TV drooling all day? We had a good friend who would smoke himself stupid and well he still does it to this day. We live where there are some really pretty beaches and really awesome forests/hiking trails. He NEVER GETS OUT OF THE HOUSE and is so lazy he gets people to bring him food/groceries/clean his house. He's a grower so he just gives people bud for everything, and rarely leaves his recliner. He doesn't even supervise his grow so his crops always come out flawed somehow - even if they come out super dank, he'll use a dehydrater to speed up the drying process, and overdry the nugs. He'll sit there and pass out with a joint burning or a pipe/bong in his lap... And his perspective on things is so warped, he doesn't even make sense anymore (he used to be really intelligent, and has a really high IQ). Total burnout! It's so pathetic. So we just stopped hangin out with him, I mean COME ON here.

Life isn't meant to be wasted and if you're smoking THAT MUCH POT it's not really enhancing your life but stunting it. Sorry if anyone disagrees but how can you look at the story up above and say "now THAT'S the life!"

13. Yah, that staring I am a piece of furniture stage. I would rather be the loose conversational stoned person, who is enjoying my high - not just trapped in my own head. Even if its a psychological addiction, it can still be an addiction. The thing about tokers it, with that commonality some of the trivial bullshit can fall by the wayside. We should be able to get along on the best of levels - smoking the weed. :)

do you think cheech and chong ever through down, nah

14. I think I'm confused. I thought this thread was about the forums and how some treat the newer members... Not that I mind anyone venting about their real life circumstances, but I do think the new members that are just starting their journey with pot should catch a break from those who have smoked for longer. Hell I was such an ignorant pothead before I joined Grass City. I think this place is amazing for the weed-illerate and those just starting to smoke. Not to mention great for those who smoke a lot... Coming together from all over, to smoke together, share, chat and chill.

'heads w/ computers rule!

15. I agree totally, man. This is, or at least should be, a place for stoners of all kinds to come together :smoke:

16. Marry me, ganjaphish?

17. RATS i already got engaged... but the more the merrier!
    haha:)

and i agree with dirtybongwater... sorry thread got sidetracked about people who smoke *too much* weed but i think it started with "i'll respect people more if they know their limits than get way too stoned." and i took that on a tangent, lol

(i do that when i'm baked)

but anyway i agree, that this is a good place for the newbie smoker to COME and maybe learn about it. if you're irritated by people who get stoned off one hit, be irritated at me too because sometimes after a long day that one hit puts me on the couch and yeah i'll keep smoking but it's the difference between night/day.