Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Come on headshops! Surprise me!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by miztokealot, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Alright so last night I offered myself as a specimen to science, to prove to my two male stoner friends that woman piss doesn't foam. I was correct as usual so to celebrate we smoked a few bowls and left to two local places, one was a sex shop/head shop, pretty fuckin fun.

Anyways, I was going there to pick out my xmas present. I have this saying that if the piece doesn't pick me, I'm not really interested. I saw two pieces that were sculptures/pipes. Very cool but seemed too difficult to smoke out of and I would be afraid to break it.

I have two more places left to go, thankfully they are the larger ones with more selection.

Also my local headshop was selling quick fix for 60 bucks?!?!?!?! WTF I was planning on buying it there, but no way I'm spending that much of a mark up. So if I buy directly from the quick fix website, would I be guaranteed that I won't get a fake batch? Since it's only like 30 bucks on their site?