Come On GC Members!

Discussion in 'General' started by jcj77d, Apr 12, 2009.

1. ok guys/girls, there are about 130,000 mermbers here, weather all active or not, thats alot of members. & SJ only needs 17,500$ for this new server FOR US GC MEMBERS, so even if half of us (65,000) donated 25 cents, that would give him 16,250$. Now i know that most if not all of us GC members can donate @ least 50 cents or even 1 dollar.

GIVE BACK TO THE COMMUNITY THAT GIVES TO YOU:D

2. I would donate, but I don't have a means of donating online... :eek:

3. yea i dont either but i can have good intentions can't I? lol i have an extra 25 bucks laying aroundcan i send it in the mail :p

4. I'll be donating sooner or later. Just gotta get around to it. I'll probably chip in 25 or so....

5. i would donate, but i owe about $90 worth of bills.

sorry.

6. I wish I could just send money through the mail because my rents still check my bank statements and stuff, which they might find through my paypal account that I don't have?

7. <------- Cheap bastard.

8. I just kept getting this gibberish on the paypal website.

I was just gonna try usin a debit card...after about 20mins of frustration I just said fuck it.

9. #9 stoner_lukas, Apr 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2009
    I wish there was another way to donate besides Paypal. I'd be all over that. I've been burned twice in the past by the Paypal overlords and I'm not willing to let that happen again. Any way to get around using it?

10. when i get paid wed night im def givin some $

11. Make cash an option and I would donate in a heartbeat.

12. I had $5 on my paypal account, so I donated earlier today. :)

13. For sure.

14. i tried!!!!! but i cant understand dutch and i was really fucked up so i gave up :(

15. Cash flow problems.....:eek:

Anyone wanna donate to me so i can donate to GC?;)

16. I don't use creditcards or paypal so unless its cash only then don't count on me.

17. same here. ill try to ask a friend

18. I'm still debating on donating or not.

Not that I don't want to support the city, there's just so many other better causes to donate to. As of right now, I've never even donated to NORML...

The bigger avatar lure is tempting though... I'll probably end up giving in.

19. ignore the language, i did it in dutch, just enter your amount, login & submit, thats it. or just login to paypal & send $ to newservergc@threekings.nl

20. Hey, How about the way we buy seeds?

Get a pre paid $25 credit card and use that???:D

All you who could do cash go get a pre paid CC and use that.;)

Then come back and boast about it's benefits and the percs.(not oxy's you fiens)