Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Come Here If You = Stoned Right Now

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by GetDeet, Feb 15, 2006.

1. Wow im pretty fuckin stoned right now... shit that mini-hooka thing is pretty dank. Heh 4 grams of really good nugg went into thin air... well smoke.. Soo what are you guys tokin right now?

2. Im tokin on my nights bowl before I go to bed. Blastin Sublime on my comp:smoking:

3. me smoked.

4. shower session. fantastico.

5. im a little blazed but waiting for the finale for tonight(my dxm trip) to kick the fuck in then ill be trashed

6. I just smoked two bowls out of my new homemade bong (see my topic on the front page of recreational use) and I'm baked :smoking:

7. Sublime is dank, I think I'm going to listen to some right now lol. Blast those bowls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bongin:

8. i'm not blazing at the moment but lemme tell you today my awesome dad took me to my second favorite restuarant Ninfa's. he has this big gray van, i hopped in the very very back behind the very back seet (van can seat 12, it's massive) and toked the whole way there with the speakers right next to me blasting some flogging molly and i jus blew the smoke out the window. then once we got there i went to the bafroom for a few more small hits and when i got back my food was already there (my dad knows what i like) oh gawd it was happy times.:hello:

9. scraped my slide about to load it up and smoke tht for bed maybe toss some bud on there i aint got much tho lol

trhen pass out listenin to my ipod im thinkin some grateful dead or allman bros.

10. OMG i just finished tokin and im out of my mind out irhgt now

11. :smoking: Went and blazed a bowl at a friends house down the street... Just jammin' www.pandora.com

12. just blazed a bowl of kief :smoking:

13. Dude fakdded +rep Ive been trying to remember hte name of that site.

14. duude, arlight now i am high. your sig makes my heart sink down in my chest mang every time i see it. it's so beautiful. and the way the dude is holding it like it's a ancient artifact or some shit ahah iunnoh i'm fuckin stoned. alright you guys. this place rocks. :bongin:

15. I am baked. Went to a friends house and watched Team America World Police.

16. im high as fuk rite now pics of some mini nuggs from my 40 sacin a wile if i can get my camera to work

17. I smoked about an hour ago. Just watched a little bit of pink floyd live at pompeii until it started to freak me out.

18. Listening to an amazing album at www.thebeautifulgirls.com . it's a band from australia...fucking awesome. They're described as a cross between ben harper/bob marley...a bit bluesy too. Love it.

19. i need some snack snacks snacks snacks snacks

im so hungry with the munchies imma eat everything in site- Luda-blueberry yum yum

hhahaha yeah dude that song rolled thru and well yeah i roboted my ass outside and smoked a bowl

20. just got done with a bowl of AK47 and I am ripped and ready to go!:smoking: damn I love that beautiful linger in my mouth!:p