Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Come down's from the green getting worse and worse

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Err0RNotFound, Aug 12, 2012.

1. Vaporizers shouldnt give you a come down. The carcinogens in weed smoke are mainly responsible for the lethargy and burnt out feeling. Like I said though, you either have to have a nap/eat/exercise to get rid of the burnout, keep smoking throughout the day to top up your high or what i recommend most: Waiting til night time to smoke, you will enjoy your sessions more, its something to look forward to and reward yourself after a long day and you will get higher with no burn out.

2. Sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep
    Eat eat eat eat eat
    Drink water drink water drink water(x2)

Yerba mates my cure for weed hangovers though.

3. I said is this ***** popping those happy rave day pills because sweet mary doesnt burn you out. And For him to drink some orange huice because vitamin C helps replenshis what smoking takes yuou mutta futta:smoke:

4. I used to be this way wen i first started.. Id go to my friends a couple doors down the road, get stoned, and about an hour later i would come home a take a nap lol. Did that everyday, and it took me about 18 months - 2 years to stop getting tired from it. Thats all it really did to me was make me tired.

5. i do get tired sometimes, but who cares. weed naps are the most relaxing naps. wake up 2 hours later feeling like you been sleeping for a whole night. so refreshing lol

6. I would lower your coffee intake, that is not healthy man, exercise more too that way you'll be healthier and you'll have more energy

7. I'd go with the rest of your life, quitting is easy when you realize all you have to do is choose to not want it

8. Maybe it's the coffee. 8 cups a day isn't too healthy. It's a muscle constrictor, and it also makes you dehydrated, unless you drink a buttload of water. Dehydration causes headaches, so maybe it's that.

9. Usually if im smoking all day everyday ill get lethargic and lazy and when im not high i feel like the world just sucks so much. i think when you are over using and doing nothing in your life you get like this

10. Yea i like em now, I just couldnt stand it back then lol, It pissed me off cuz i kept waitin for the day it wouldnt fuckin put me to sleep lol. Got old having to sleep everyday after school lol, But that didnt stop me.. I had a little stoner in me :laughing:

11. Might be smoking too much indicas ..try sativa and try taking a sinus conjestion pill... sometimes smoking caused sinus headaches in some people

12. I know exactly how you feel.

A tolerance break will do you wonders. I know it's hard but when you return it's like your first time.

13. I used to wake and bake, but honestly it does ruin your day if done on the regular. I hardly smoke in the mornings now and I have no problems coming down from my high when smoke later in the day.