Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Come down headaches?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by puffinonablunt, May 2, 2010.

1. #1 puffinonablunt, May 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2010
    So after the past few years, i would consider myself worthy of posting in the "seasoned tokers" section. Never really had this problem before, but once im no longer high after smoking, i get punched in the face by a pounding headache. Has anyone ever had similar problems? and if so are there any simple remedies?

2. smoke more bud. or sleep

3. drink some water your probably just dehydrated:devious:

4. try using beeline wax instead of a light. some people say you gert headaches from inhaling too much butane or ur just smoking some mexican shwag haha

5. i got a headache last night after i smoked but thats only b/c i hadn't eaten for a while, had nothing to drink, and it was 80 degrees

6. I get headaches after getting shwagged out & not eating.
    I bet if you eat some food while getting baked and take a nice glass of water you'll be alright. If not just pick up some dank or take deeper breaths cause I know sometimes when you're blazing you don't take as many deep fresh air breaths and deprive your brain of Oxygen which might cause headaches. Happens to me sometimes. But just experiment with different ideas and you'll find your solution.

7. dehydration more likely. drink more water high

8. i get this problem somewhat commonly after smoking less than spectacular weed. smoke better quality green, sleep, food, and smoking more usually do the trick (in that order).

9. Heres how you fix this, smoke better weed.