Come by here, my lord...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Legalizeit, Sep 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Norm.......you and 2 wild red heads in a tent getting stoned.....You couldnt handle it!!!!!!

2. im very competitive by nature...id have to set some sort of record or something...i could handle it...no problem

3. I believe you Norm.......even if you couldnt handle it, you would kill yourself trying so I\'ll still grant your wish because I\'m the ultimate red headed fairy princess with my magic daisy wand!!!! Plus, I would just like to see you try and tame RMJL and myself once we let our true nature come out!!!!! LOL

4. If i was there you would need three more! I wouldn\'t want you to leave feeling used or worn out!

Cayse i can damn sure handle it!!!!!!!

5. WOW! You ROCK, oh Fairy Princess Flowerchild!

I will share with everyone! We can all go to one of my cool destinations, smoke one bowl right after the other-each bowl being from a different bong, chew grape bubble gum and shoot guns all day!!!!!!

YAY!!!!

edit...
    I had to come back and make it clear that I don\'t want us to shoot guns at each other...that isn\'t cool. I was thinking targets...like ....damn........maybe we could make an exception and line up all the people that really make us go GRRRRRRRRRR!!! Would that be ok, or is that bad too?

6. You like to shoot guns? My favorite thing is guns. I have a good collection and still getting more. We have turkey shoots and I have specil built guns for that!!

Amazing enough you like to shoot guns!!!

7. i like shotguns..nothin like the smoke from a blunt or joint being forced down :D:D!! TOP NOTCH BEOTCH!

8. That sounds like an idea!!!!!! LOL. I LOVE guns but sometimes my temper and shooting guns gets dangerous!!!

9. OOOOOOOO..oooooo!!!!!!!! wait wait!!

you said i can have my wish!!

*schoolgirl giggle*

yay!!!!

just too bad i dont ever go to bed X-\\

10. *****BING***** your wish has been granted!!!!

You should try sleeping and maybe just maybe when you wake up, there will be weed under your pillow!!! LOL

11. haha..sleep..hahah!! im the treasurer of IA here...i dont sleep

if that ddidnt make sense...its cuz im high...im sorry..lmao

12. It made sense to me, Norm!!!! Complete sense!

13. mary jane!!!....fuck am i glad to see you!!........dont ask me why i just am...

14. Well, DAMN, I\'m glad to see you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. i just made a post that should explain why im glad to see anyone :D....I LOVE YOU!!

16. I read it!!!! I LOVE YOU TOO MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. i think im just tooo high!!

18. toooo high??? BULLSHIT!

WAKKA WAKKA CRAKKA CRAKKA FUYYYYYYYYYAAAA BITCH!!!!

19. say this:

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed
    weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed
    iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    lloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvee
    weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

and if you dont laugh, you arent human

20. i laughed. but I SWEAR......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.