Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Come and get your ice cream!!....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by NuBBiN, Jun 26, 2002.

1. ;)

Attached Files:

2. scary....realllll scary

LMAO

YOu really need to change that avatar..lol

I guess it's cool tho...but scary cool :)

peace nubbin

3. If this freak shows up in one of my nightmares, then you're gonna be in trouble, NuBBiN!

4. Didn't that guy play the keyboard for the group "Loverboy" back in the 80's?

5. lmao, ugh, wheres the other nipple at?

6. hahahaha
    i just realized how funny it is that you lured everyone here with the prospect of free ice cream. Everyone likes ice cream. Although by the powers of association, I don't think I will be able to eat it ever again.

Thanks.

7. i, knowing full well that your avatars name is the ice cream man, should have read the name of this post..and then looked to see who he author was..because i should have known full well NOT to read this post

hows the midget?

8. The midget's getting his chains tightened as punishment for trying to smoke my stash....ugh...midgets..they never learn

9. yeah midgets can be evil little fuckers

10. umm..no..but i threw around a 2 year old once

11. do you have to stick your fingers in them like bowling balls during these tosses?

12. the midgets or the three year olds?

13. that picture is soo funny LMAO

14. here!!!!

Attached Files:

15. sick sick sick sick sick
    and here i was getting ready to dive into the ben n jerry's
    NuBBiN, EVIL BASTARD YOU! :D
    lol

16. like i said elsewhere. that's ilegal dude! u a sik lil' puppy!

AW THNX GANJAPHISH!!!! I'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO EAT ANOTHER MOUTHFULL OF B&Js FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE NOW!