Combining General Organics & Aurora Soul Nutrients

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by KyleWrap, Nov 3, 2017.

1. #1 KyleWrap, Nov 3, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
    Hey Everyone,

When I bought my setup off someone, I was given a box full of nutrients to go with it. They are all still good and not expired thankfully.

I would love to get some feedback on this custom feeding schedule. Also, should I even be combining these?? I only plan on doing half doses at first. I also read that haze grows tall, but I plan on LST'ing and scrogging the plants. So maybe I should use that much of the "grow" nutrients?

This is the Aurora Soul feeding schedule. I don't have all those nutrients, but in my custom schedule the ones I have are highlighted in blue, which is below.
    [​IMG]

This is the General Organics feeding schedule, I only have the first 3 (highlighted in green in my custom feed schedule).
    [​IMG]

This is the custom feeding schedule I just threw together.
    [​IMG]

I'm growing G13 Haze and I read that they should flower for about 10 weeks, maybe longer depending how it looks. I need some feedback!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. GO is not really organic, they just stick the word in their brand name to fool people. i dont think Aurora is organic either.

3. Finally someone replied lol. Do you see any issues with mixing these nutrients? Is it to aggressive of a feeding?

4. i have absolutely no idea sorry. the organic section is more geared towards mixing and growing in soil rather then using bottled nutrients, thats probably why you're not getting any replies. you might want to ask in the indoors growing section of the city.
    Indoor Marijuana Growing

5. Thanks!

6. I use soul aurora and it’s not an organic but it’s a synthetic mix so they try and use as much organic as possible while still getting supplements but as I understand it’s supposed to be the best of both worlds. I didn’t use the feeding schedule that you put up partially cause I’ve never seen it but you can check my grow journal out my plant loves those nutes

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum