Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Combining blunts with gravity bongs

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by blaziken, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Bump for more visibility!

2. wow let the op do what he wants.... he says it gets him higher...maybe it does...we dont have to believe him but one of u could give it a try?  
    imho it would be better to just smoke a blunt in ur hand ( making a hollow fist and sticking the blunt betweet your fingers and inhaling through your hand)  like the rastas do.

3. Fuck everyone in this thread talking shit on blunts. I grew up smoking nothing but blunts because in a predominately black neighborhood, that's how you are raised. I had never even seen a pipe in real life until I was 19. OP, I've done this and it is pretty fun, only a novelty thing, though. 

4. [quote name="SupremeMHK" post="19369760" timestamp="1390161231"]Fuck everyone in this thread talking shit on blunts. I grew up smoking nothing but blunts because in a predominately black neighborhood, that's how you are raised. I had never even seen a pipe in real life until I was 19. OP, I've done this and it is pretty fun, only a novelty thing, though. [/quote]Yeah, it's definitely a novel thing, I agree. It's something we figured out just bullshitting. We still smoke with this method when new people are around to smoke but we''ve mostly reverted to smoking blunts normally. I still recommend that everybody try it tho :DSent from my VS890 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. my brother is always stealing the roaches out of the pile and putting them in either gravity's or waterfall's lol.

6. Man I havnt hit a grav in like 7 years I should try it again.Sent from my Tardis.

7. [quote name="radar089" post="19396055" timestamp="1390538355"]Man I havnt hit a grav in like 7 years I should try it again.Sent from my Tardis.[/quote]Its definitely worth doing man! Sent from my VS890 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I know what you mean, People round my old way don't even know what dabs are. They are like who the fuck smokes oils. Some places are use to puffing blunts and not know their is many ways to absorb THC. 

9. [quote name="Dony" post="19396386" timestamp="1390542144"]I know what you mean, People round my old way don't even know what dabs are. They are like who the fuck smokes oils. Some places are use to puffing blunts and not know their is many ways to absorb THC. [/quote]Yup, we're from rural tennesse. I've never had an edible or a dab, nobody sells it that way here. I know its easy to make your own edibles but I don't wanna bother with the mids I smoke lol.Sent from my VS890 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Exactly, We might be from different places but we have a lot in common. 

11. Bumping from editing the original post with additional info about this awesome smoking method. :p

Sent from my VS890 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Some of you really are retarded. Blunts burn SLOWER. You can also pack lots of weed into them. Therefore smoking blunts through any sort of bong really is the most efficient way of smoking. Bongs burn a lot of weed and quickly. Putting the blunt in the bong basically gives you the best of both worlds. Dooshbags

You're definitely right man, the GB has been the easiest type of bong I've found for this since you don't have to worry about pulling the choke, you just take the lid off when the bottle is full. You can use the carbhole of anything though, like you can put a join into the carbhole of a normal glass bowl and puff on it just fine, as long as you're either lighting weed in or holding shut the hole inside the bowl. 

14. Damn I never thought about sticking a joint in the carb if a bowl I'm smoking. Sounds like a great idea

Blunts are thick enough to work with GB sockets, but joints or pinner blunts can go in pretty much any carbhole. All it does really is ensure solid hits and less packing but the con of the little extra smoke from the paper/wrap. It's awesome.

16. Idgaf about paper smoke I smoke cigs. But if you pack a bowl, light a joint and stick it in the carb hole you'll be drawing smoke from both the bowl and the joint. You just have to remove the joint to clear the chamber each hit.

17. Man a tropicana orange juice bottle is way better than a 2-liter, the lid is bigger and screws off quicker and shit. 

18. Can you just chill out and let people smoke how they want to? Who cares if their weed doesn't taste as good, that's on them and not on you, and some people are looking to, you know, get high, not wine taste their weed.

This has already been discussed..you're a little late to the party. Read the thread.

And yes, it's on them however they want to smoke their weed, and I honestly don't give a fuck how they do, but keep in mind this is an open forum and anyone can post their opinion, which is what I did. My posts actually contributed to this thread, whereas your post is 2 months later and you basically said nothing at all.

20. ahahahaha you look too stoned in that video

Eyes like Mr.Miyagi 🐉