Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Combining blunts with gravity bongs

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by blaziken, Jan 14, 2014.

my participation is pointing out the error of the OP and those using TOBACCO.

2. count me down for this one.

3. Proves how much of a novice you are.

Your in a shitty situation and don't get high grade so you cover up shitty mids with blunt wraps.

Not smoking dank all day doesn't make me a novice. It also doesn't mean I'm in a shitty situation. I'm a naturally frugal person, and I still get high when I smoke mid. I'm not saying that high grade isn't better, it's just not worth paying $20 for a gram of it when I can get a gram of mid for $5 and still be high, twice as high when I finish the gram off in my GB. 

5. Ugh, buy bulk man.

At $300 an ounce its roughly $10 a g

Smoke less, pay a little more and your lungs will thank you.

I used to be all about mids, but your health is worth buying the best stuff you can buy.

Mids aren't less healthy than high grade is. And it runs at $375 an oz around here, which is how much a QP of mid runs for. Plus that's a felony amount of bud, I stick to under 12 grams near me at a time. 

7. Growers of mids don't care about the product, high grade is treated with a lot of care.

You smoke more for the same effect, which is definitely not as healthy.

Maybe if you get such a good price you can make dabs out of it.

I smoke a higher quantity of blunts with mids, yes, but I'm a social smoker with roommates and buddies. I smoke a lot regardless of what kind of weed I have on me at the time. Mids works best for my lifestyle. 

Lol Idk why they won't just go smoke a gb full of blunt smoke and be happy man

10. For real but smoking a bong with a blunt is not how I flow I smoke joints and only associate with blunts when it is anothers

11. I added a link to a youtube video I recorded of our smoke session today, where we used this smoking method.  :bongin:

12. Blunts are harsh and so are GBs. i stay away from both, but good info. 

13.  It definitely kills you when you hit it, lol. Especially when you use a bottle that's simply larger than your lungs can expand to. 

14. [quote name="cball" post="19352462" timestamp="1389896005"]why is this noob type thread in the seasoned tokers area???blunts=tobacco=stupid...blunts + gravity bongs = idiot that wants to die of cancer from concentrated tobacco smoke.[/quote] your vagina must hurt all day. Live and let live... squidSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11?
    12?

grow up.

children rarely want to listen to an adult.

17. I'll be posting pictures later today instead of the video.  :smoke:

18. blunt + gravity bong = shotee without needing a friend

Yeah, the effect is similar to shotgunning but you use the GB bottle instead of someone else's lungs to build the smoke before you hit it lol. Same idea though

20. Every time I smoke I forget to take pictures because I get too high, hahahaha. Gotta smoke the first half of the blunt before it's ready to go, and by then I'm gone.