Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Combining blunts with gravity bongs

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by blaziken, Jan 14, 2014.

Packing a bowl in the GB is entirely inferior to putting the rest of a full blunt in it to smoke the rest of it down. It builds up smoke better and gets you higher because of that. Plus you aren't torching your weed as you build it up like you have to do with gravity bongs if you aren't using a blunt. It stays lit the entire time, saving a ton of time. I cannot imagine you even read the article if you have to ask this question. 

2. #22 Pot4fun, Jan 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2014
    it doesnt stay lit but unless you clear the bong 100% every time you're wasting as smoke much as a blunt cherry. my point is that do you really think its worth the trouble of making a gravity bong every time lol

as for packing a bowl being inferior to half a blunt, i dont see how. if anything it spares you the extra nasty taste and carcinogens from the blunt wrap

3. A blunt cherry isn't torching nearly as much as holding a lighter to a bowl the entire time you're building up the hit. You don't have to make a gravity bong every time, because they're re-usable. You actually don't even have to have a socket if you lose yours, you can put the blunt face-up between your fingers and cover the opening with your fingers to get it to pull. It's way handier than a bowl pack. 

It's inferior to half a blunt specifically because the blunt builds up the hit better. You can't know what I'm talking about until you try it. 

4. #24 irish_texan, Jan 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2014
    Totally trying this The gravity bong part, not the blunt part. This is the first time I've heard of GBs!

5. Let me know how it goes man!  :bongin:

6. #26 irish_texan, Jan 16, 2014
    [quote name="blaziken" post="19348686" timestamp="1389837165"]Let me know how it goes man! :bongin:[/quote]Will do! Might be a while though :sheepishgrin: on a tolerance break

7. #27 babycow420, Jan 16, 2014
    IDK why everyone is hating? i love blunts it conserves weed and gets everyone high.

I have done this many times with roaches.

8. 20130926_141327.jpg
    i have rolled blunts of this stuff every day, i thought most people did smoke blunts? 

9. In this thread, the hate is strong.

I'm sure a ton of people do but I stick mostly to mids lol. The effect is the same regardless which kind of weed you smoke!  :smoking:

Me/my college friends have often rolled up blunts of dank bud and smoked them... I have grown to dislike this method. It's very common for people to roll up .7-1g dank blunts and smoke them. 

why is this noob type thread in the seasoned tokers area???

blunts=tobacco=stupid...
    blunts + gravity bongs = idiot that wants to die of cancer from concentrated tobacco smoke.

13. I'm right there with you on the blunts man but i cant smoke mids anymore. I used to when i didn't had money for loud, but yeah mid Gives me the Mid-ache

14. #34 babycow420, Jan 16, 2014
    This is not a noob thread. that offends me actually. have you every thought some people prefer to smoke a different way than you? or are you just arrogant? 

15. #35 lFourTwenty, Jan 16, 2014

I never said anything was wrong with smoking blunts of dank.

I said I don't see anyone rolling blunts of dank, smoking half of it, and sticking the other half in a gravity bong contraption to smoke it.

Maybe that's how some people like to enjoy their dank..idk.

But my post clearly says, "You have to be smoking schwag or mids because i don't see anyone rolling blunts of dank and smoking it like that."

Not, "You have to be smoking schwag or mids because people don't smoke blunts of dank."

And I was correct in my assuming, because OP replied that yes, it is mids that he smokes because he's not a "famous rapper" who can afford to smoke blunts of dank everyday. (or something like that)

says the noob with 13 post...

If you don't smoke blunts, why would you post anything at all on a thread specifically written about and written for people who smoke blunts? I didn't write it to convince you to smoke a blunt. I'm convincing people who smoke blunts to do it this way to get bigger hits off of it. A gram of weed wrapped in a tobacco leaf does not tobacco smoke make. 

My post count, nor anyone else's, matter. I've been smoking for years, I just started contributing to an online community about it recently. That doesn't make me a noob, it makes you an elitist bitch. 

A gram of weed wrapped in a tobacco leaf does not tobacco smoke make.

Attached Files:

kiddo..go back to mommy and she can explain how childish and inaccurate your rant there is.

20. dude, like really? Why are you guys in this thread if your not going to partake ?