Combination of dry ice and iso hash.

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by skiandblaze, Dec 5, 2011.

1. Hello, i recently had the thought of trying this. Everyone says to freeze your buds for maximum yield, so if you used dry ice wouldn't it basically have the same affect? I want to finely crush up dry ice and add it to some weed and iso. I think this would maybe fog a lot. Whenever i was at a halloween party or some shit they would put dry ice in water to create fog. I have also heard about dry ice bombs. If i close the lid and shook it up, would it explode? would i have to stir it with the lid off instead? would i have to use a metal jar? I would love to hear of other blades experience with this, or what they thin would happen. thanks!

2. I'm a bit confused as to what you want to do. Because the weed and Isoproyol are only in contact for 15-20 seconds. You wouldn't want to be stirring dry ice in with it. And yes, it would definetly create a bomb if you capped it off. Solid -> Gas = Expansion and lots of pressure.

I don't think any other blades have done this. Why make things more complicated? Either do a QWISO run, or sift the dry ice/weed together to make keif and then QWISO the kief...