Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Columbus OH???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by tollidon, Aug 14, 2012.

1. so if one were to be there on vaca for a week. where would be a good area to hook it up? is there a college area or anything? or area's one shouldnt go :)

...just saying...

thnx aheada time.

2. [quote name='"Crispy21"']Troll[/quote]

lmaoo

3. #4 Bunny Wailer, Aug 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2012
    Ohio State University...there's a headshop near the campus called "Import House" and I wouldn't be surprised if there's more around. Check out the area near the headshop, there's always people going in and out, just ask one of them

EDIT: Here's the address. You should be able to find someone around there to sell some bud (if this counts as a competitor, then mods I'm sorry, just trying to help a fellow stoner get some green)

The Import House
    4 E. 13th Ave.
    Columbus, OH 4320

4. There's a head shop on high st...always thought that was funny

5. he's asking a bunch of stoners where he should go to find bud in a city he hasn't been to, or doesn't go to too often. yup, he's a troll alright :rolleyes: :p

6. I live here and my brother lives on campus. He gets fuckin fire and so do i

7. [quote name='"tollidon"']so if one were to be there on vaca for a week. where would be a good area to hook it up? is there a college area or anything? or area's one shouldnt go :)

...just saying...

thnx aheada time.[/quote]

I lived in Yellow Springs for 3 years. Very nice green in Ohio.

8. First post, asking where he can get hooked up? Im prob overly parranoid but smells sorta troll like:smoke:

9. hmm not sure what troll means.....was just kinda wonderin the area. didnt wanna end up being somewhere i didnt want to be. ill figure it out. thanks for the input ya'll..

10. thank purplehino...

11. usually the trolls ask forum members to sell to them

12. I live in reynoldsburg its easy to get some LOUD you just gotta be assertive and ask around

13. [quote name='"Crispy21"']Troll[/quote]

Troll