Columbine

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by PurpleKrush, Apr 20, 2011.

1. Do you think it was just a coincidence that columbine happened on 4.20? I feel like that is terrible especially if they planned it that way thinking that they would spoil popular kids day by well.....the rest is history but damn what a shitty 4/20...........

2. Hitler's birthday, apparently the two of them were really into him.
    Mind you, this might be some media mumbo jumbo stuff, but it would make sense..

3. I don't think it was planned. In my high school there were way more "unpopular" kids toking than "popular" kids.

That particular day was probably just really convenient for their plans.

4. bingo..

make sure you tap a little ash for the victims today..

5. Well a tornado came thru last night so it was almost a shitty start to 420

6. Amen.....

7. Tornado almost hit up in cincinnati

8. It wasn't because it was Hitler's birthday. You were right when you said it was just "media mumbo-jumbo". They were just looking for anything that they could possible blame it on. Eric Harris did cover his personal notebook in swastikas, but he wasn't really all that into Hitler. Just the idea of racism/genocide. Dylan Klebold, believe it or not, was Jewish (actually, he claims to be like 1/2-1/4 Jewish, not completely).

They did it, because every year on 420, the school resource officer would leave the school to go watch over the smoker's section at a local park, right across the street from the school. I mean, think about it, it's Denver on 420, people are gonna be smoking some weed. And a lot of it.

They knew that since there was no resource officer present at the school, their job would be a little easier, there being no figure of authority there to stop them.

9. Hitler was a painter.

Cool dude.