Columbine

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by n8lbs, Apr 19, 2009.

1. I'm watching Sportscenter right now, they're talking to Patrick Ireland. I never realized that the shootings took place on 4/20. Multiple joints will be smoked in honor of the students and faculty who lost their lives :(

2. ya i was just watching that too, "the boy in the window". i guess i never it was on 4/20 either. i remember watching that on tv 10 years ago :(

3. wow 10 years already...me and my friends were talking about it yesterday actually..same with hitlers birthday is 4-20..

4. I can't even find solace in the fact that they're rotting in the deepest part of hell. I don't see how anyone's life can be so pathetic that they have to shoot 35 people. Makes me fuckin sick to my stomach.

5. Yeah 99% of the 'killbuzz' stories on here are nothing compared to how some of the Columbine students must have felt, stoned as fuck and getting shot at by two crazy caucasians.

6. I'll never forget that Columbine was on 4/20 - because the night before the attack, my grandfather died. My cousin also lived 10 minutes from Columbine, but by some miracle was zoned for a different high school. My family and I went and visited them back sometime between like 2000 and 2002. We drove right by Columbine.. eerie as fuck.