Columbine Stoners

Discussion in 'General' started by MrFireball, Apr 21, 2011.

1. Okay, so, you know how Columbine happened on 4/20? Well I was thinking and, there must have been so many people fucking baked as shot that day... That would suck so bad. There's no worse buzzkill than having a sawed off shotgun in your face at point blank range. I can't even talk to my teachers when I'm faded at school, let alone dealing with gun wielding lunatics... Mabey I'm just stoned, but don't you think that there had to be soooo many people high as fuck during that shit.? Lemme know what you think.

And know disrespect to any of the victims. I'm just thinking...

2. #2 MrFireball, Apr 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Cuz I'm stoned

3. what kind of answer are you looking for??

what prompted this?

4. Ya Im pretty sure they picked 4/20 because they were picked on by stoners or something.

5. #5 MrFireball, Apr 21, 2011
    Idk. This just blew my mind...

Chill dude and let me enjoy my high.

6. Yes...I'm sure people were fucking stoned on 4/20.

dudes shoulda just smoked some weed, bet it wouldnt of happened if they had just smoked some weed.

7. #7 MrFireball, Apr 21, 2011
    Amen to that brotha Ahaha

8. It would definitely suck. Something makes me think that most of the people in the library were stoned because come on.., why listen to the teacher and hide under the desks? There's an exit door right there that the killers AREN'T coming towards, leads right fucking outside. Nah we'll sit here and wait to die. Okay.

9. Motherfuckers probably couldn't listen to directions cuz they had their walk men in listening to some Pink Floyd Ahahaha that would be me

10. This thread is a bit in bad taste.

For one, the shooters began this massacre after
    11:00 in the morning and was over by 12:30.

Obviously kids weren't just gathering around getting high
    at 4:20. Plus, say they were high that morning, I bet they
    sobered up real quick with all the adrenaline flowing.

Also the kids were goth students who were being bullied
    by jocks/preps...whatever. All I know is that it was a sad
    day, and left students like me terrified all over the state.

I don't think anyone even cared about 4/20 that day.
    :(

11. Most people are still high from coming to school high from a Wake N' Bake.

12. 'Give weed to the killers ***** forget why they killing' - bizzy bone

13. haha if that happened to me i would do some john woo type shit

14. [quote name='"MrFireball"']Motherfuckers probably couldn't listen to directions cuz they had their walk men in listening to some Pink Floyd Ahahaha that would be me[/quote]

Yeah its all just a funny joke huh school shooting no big deal. 12 kids and a teacher dead, bunch more injured

15. I thought the same thing when I found out it happened on 420. I bet the smoking in the bathroom were just like fuck that imma chill

16. I bet there were stoned kids who weren't stoned anymore after they heard gunshots. I find it somewhat rude that you would post something like this.

And on the real talk, getting faded means you're doing unmentionables not smoking herb

17. [quote name='"DrazyHaze"']I bet there were stoned kids who weren't stoned anymore after they heard gunshots. I find it somewhat rude that you would post something like this.

And on the real talk, getting faded means you're doing unmentionables not smoking herb[/quote]

I agree, it is rude. I'm sure he wouldn't have if he actually knew what it was like to go through something like this

18. Or because they really liked Hitler and his ideology...I don't know about you but stoners were never the bullies when I was in school, usually the egotistical jocks