Columbia MO SWAT Raid

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by ionpballer05, May 7, 2010.

1. #1 ionpballer05, May 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2010
    Once again, our town makes "Marijuana News."

I caught in on my news this morning, a suspected drug dealer's house was raided unnecessarily and the warrant served wrong. The police even SHOT HIS CAGED DOG. As a pet owner, it was difficult to hear the dog's yelps and my sympathy goes to this family. EDIT: They also shot the other dog, a corgi, as well. It seems unclear whether the pitbull was caged, but from a more official source, it said one dog was shot, it then proceeded to get up and come towards the officers, and then it was killed.

[​IMG] < [​IMG]
    Corgis...SWAT's biggest nemesis

Granted he might have a history, i don't believe any justice at all was served. The Chief of Police admittedly stated in an interview it was rushed, uncoordinated, and served wrong.

The result of their raid: A pipe, a grinder, and a few grams.

Seriously? :confused: This isn't police work.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbwSwvUaRqc]YouTube - Columbia Mo SWAT Raid 2/11/2010. Cops Shoot Pets With Children Present[/ame]

2. Damn, that's so fucked up, makes my passionate hate for cops so much stronger. Fuck the police..I'd love to bust into all of their houses in the middle of the night, yell at them like animals, and then burn the place down with all of em inside.

3. i really really really really really really really hate the police...as far back as i can remember, police are alwayz effing up. You can't put college dropouts in that posistion. they get power hungry and stupid.

4. I work with dogs everyday (dog walker) ..these cops are retarded.. those dogs wouldn't have done SHIT.

5. Cops are Americas C student....

6. i dont understand why a bachelors degree is not needed for a career in law enforcement

7. Yea, Straight up, Fuck em cops, if they shot my dog... awww fuck man... I'd be locked up for a long time... :mad:

8. I first read this article on norml.org, which I think everyone needs to visit to get their MJ news.

Anyway, the news can't shut up about tazing a Phillie's fan who ran on the field, and I am very interrested on what the media proproses to do with this situation. Opening fire in a house that has a child, 2 dogs and for what?

I've taken firearm training classes and discharging a firearm should only be an option if your life is in danger. Furthermore, we have dogs to protect our families and homes and that's what these dogs were doing. To blame a dog for opening fire in this home is never an excuse.

9. Should add that the officers opened fire on the dogs while the kids were still inside, the parents were charged with child endangerment.

10. Yeah that's really fucked up. For a few grams of bud and a pipe? What's that shit about, seriously... MJ needs to be legal quick I can't believe shit like this happens to rec use people.