Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Coloured lighter fluid

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Crackhead420, Sep 21, 2012.

1. I recently bought a jet lighter, used it for the herb, the flame was another colour to normal lighter flame, lighter eventually ran out, used my own lighter fluid and the flame changed back to the normal colour :( Im wondering where can you get coloured lighter fluid?

2. honestly sounds stupid IMO

why add extra shit your going to be inhaling if you dont need it?

3. Dude do you know how fucking cool it would look to friends lol?

4. If it was blue that's normal for a jet light, and did you use butane to refill it?

5. Maybe to friends still in high school? :confused_2:

Nothing cool about a colored flame to me...just pointless shit you're inhaling, as previoulsy stated.

Besides...jet lighter on weed? You're just burning it way too fast and hot.
    Hemp wick FTW, as usual.

6. errrrrr i think youre referring to a torch lighter's flame being blue versus a normal lighter's flame being orange?

7. Flames not altered with minerals/chemicals will display different colors corresponding to the heat of the flame. :smoke:

8. Lol, jet lighters should never be used on weed.
    Instant combustion occurs causing you to lose a good amount.

9. For joints...

10. Nah it was like bright red when I bought the lighter but now when I refilled it with butane gas the flame turned to blue, if there was a special type of lighter fluid that could turn all lighter flames another colour that would be great! I usually use a clipper

11. I have a green flame lighter.. Its not the gas there this little stone above the jet flame that heats up and changes the flame to green

12. Hmm thats cool but for some reason with my lighter its the gas