Colour Changing?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by poody, Jan 24, 2009.

1. So I just bought a new bubbler (sorry i don't have a camera right now but ill get some pics as soon as i can:)) and its a nice extra thick, diffused, colour changing sherlock :smoking:.
    Its yellow in colour and when i put grape juice in (extra flavour) The yellow turns to a nice 3D blue/purple/green and looks damn amazing because its on a dark backround.

Sooo what i wanted to know is if anyone knows how i could darken the glass faster than just smoking mad herb through:D

2. Wait, you put grape juice in your bubbler? :eek:

3. are you kidding dude? your piece is going to get all gunked on the inside.

why does it seem tempting to "flavor" your weeD? doesnt it already taste good enough?

there are no benifits from it, and i bet it doesnt even taste as good as ya thought.

next time, put the bubbler against something black, and you can see the fumed better.

4. and just smoke weed to make it change. thats the point.

5. Hell ya
    it was the only thing i had in my college fridge that looked like it would add a little flavour

and ye i know smoking weed kinda seems like the only way it would work...... which i stated but id like to save my lungs a bit :rolleyes:

6. MJ doesnt affect your lungs in a negative way man. you can smoke all you can take.

but ye, water is the key.