Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Colors?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by yem901, Apr 7, 2004.

1. Anyone ever seen sharp colors during a high?

2. no...... never. you're goin insane. :D eheheh..

3. ah that was funny.

4. Thats so weird I just finished watching Resevoir Dogs.

"you. you're mr. pink."
    "why do i have to be mr. pink?"
    "cuz youre are a faggot, thats why"
    or something to that affect

laughed my ass off

But no Ive never seen real colors like they make it seem like in a movie. If you have iTunes, go to the top of the screen and turn the visualizer on. It takes a few seconds to boot up but its awesome.

5. Uhm... how do I break this to you?

The iTunes visualizer actually is G-Froce! Apple licensed it from..uh... the guy who wrote it so they could put a kick-ass vis into iTunes. :)

Oh, and also, just because you have iTunes doesn't mean you pay for music, you can use iTunes without having to use the iTunes Music Store. Maybe persondudeguy has an iPod that he synchs with iTunes....

6. idont know but ithink thats alot of i's and shit. iReally need to smoke a bowl. iThink you should to. iWill shut the fuck up now.

7. hey persondudeguy thats like my nick name back from grade 8 haha

no ive never seen colors or wait ummmmm nope nvr seen them

8. hrmmm. . . so i am walkin around at 4am, and get stopped by cops . . . didnt have anything on me, but it was shady and they asked me lotsa dumass questions and I was as stoned as I've ever been (3 sessions that night). as I am talkin to this damn cop, I get tunnel vision like I am passing out, except I am still talking coherently. Then my vision did the weirdest thing EVER. Everything got pixellated, but not in square computer pixels, but round glowing pixels that got bigger and bigger, until my vision was like a 10x10 grid of round blobs. Then the cop walked away, I sat my ass down, and my vision slowly returned to normal.

This is probably cause I was gonna pass out. I already have low blood pressure, so thats not implausible. I just think the weed made me think I was visualizing my balls off. It was sweet.

9. I do seem to remember seeing them when I first started smoking. But I don't see them anymore.

10. I passed out once. My parents had just caught me for the first time, and I was in my basement. I stood up and ran up the stairs, and I dunno, I think a combination that I was wicked scared that I'd been caught and maybe standing up too fast go to me, I lost balance, and clunk, chipped my tooth on the counter. Told the parents I stumbled in the dark.

VERY weird. Thought I was gonna die. lol.

11. One time, when i was a n00b, i was watching Chappelle's show and the image on the screen was gradually replaced with a bunch of colors. I was really wasted.

12. Try the winamp plugin "milkdrop", extremely spacey :D

13. i love you, you love me, we're a happy fam-i-ly with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you... what the fuck why did i sing that.

14. i dont remember.......

15. i sometimes see sharper colours during a really baked high. it's like life comes out to greet you.. "oh hey, i've never seen YOU there before." heehheehh

16. i had a heat flash when i released the carb........

17. ahhh lmfao