Colored

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by Legalinmaine, Jan 5, 2017.

1. #1 Legalinmaine, Jan 5, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
    So I'm new to growing, and I had saved a seed a while back. Its been growing fine for a while. I forgot what strain it was, but maybe someone has a suggestion? I don't think this is a health issue as the plant has been fed nutrients, and doesn't look sick. It's had purple stems since it matured a bit, and the sap is red/purple as well. I've recently noticed this due to fimming and topping. So here's a good photo I just took of the sap. And the led isn't making it look this color..

Attached Files:

2. Genetics, some plants just have colored sap.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

3. Honestly, even when it's done, dry and cured, no one will definitively be able to tell you what it is. Ppl may say looks like, could be, might be, unless you know, it's futile. My suggestion is, clone it. If it's great smoke, you still have it. If not, toss the clones. Who cares what it is or what it's called. If it has the desired effects that you're looking for, it's a keeper. Good luck and plants are looking nice.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Shit, sorry missed the whole point of your thread. Scooby nailed it

5. Colored, colored, cuh-cuh-cuh-colored.

6. It's weird, the purpling in the tops happened when I added an LED, then happened again when I added another LED. I know the seed was from a great strain, why I kept it. I was surprised to find a seed in the bud, and it was the only one. Hope it's not a herm. I did clone it, and I'll be flowering soon-as soon as I get rid of the current discoloration in some of the leaves.

Attached Files: