Colored Seeds ... has N E one tried those dyed seeds?

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by Mr Diamond, Oct 25, 2012.

1. I think it's Greenhouse seeds that has the dyed seeds. Has anyone tried these? I think it's a novel idea for product marketing ... but I'd like to hear more about them from anyone who might have tried them.

Are they different than their regular lines? Are they only feminized?

2. the color of seeds is there only to diferentiate one seed from the other in mixed paks

3. Are you sure Marty? Do you actually know about these mixed packs? I would like to hear some good word back. If it doesn't harm the seed it is a great way to separate them. Especially if you got a high tech machine to do it for you.

Mr Diamond
    I love seeds.

4. Yes. Those are the ones I'm talking about. Are you saying the only reason for coloring them is sorting purposes?

Mr. Diamond
    I love seeds!

5. Do colored seeds ONLY come in mixed packs?

Mr. Diamond
    I love seeds!

6. only mixed paks and i think that only from green house seeds

7. I have grown greenhouse colored seeds with good results.

Here's a link to greenhouse video that shows how they are done:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOS3LY10Ldo]Green House Seed Company Behind the Scene's: Coloring Seeds in Amsterdam - YouTube[/ame]

:smoke:

8. Bought 2 (very expensive)mix packs of GHS, a long while back.. Not a single fucking seed germ'd!!

Never have given GHS a second thought since that.

9. Yes...that way even dumb ass stoners can tell seeds apart.

Most useless thing to show up in Cannabis Growing since the DEA.

10. How expensive. GHS has the lowest prices out there. I have grown out 2 mixed packs of the Indica's with no problem. ! fucking seed out 12 didn't pop. I remember it well A.M.S.

I have found nothing wrong wioth GHS and the color is only to differentiate the seeds in a mixed pack.

11. GHS is great at marketing and thats about it.

12. $8-$10, a seed. That isn't cheap, for something that does not perform.
    Fool me once.
    Spent less on more, some place else.