1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

colored hair?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by Garcia76, Feb 10, 2004.

1. what does the colored hair on buds mean. i always thought that it meant their was more thc concentration. Is this right or not?

2. red hairs is always a tell tale sign that its high quality bud... so, yes i suppose it does...

Thought this thread was about hair.. not pot hairs, haha...

my hairs brown btw... :D

3. firstly i thought that too

secondly, wtf? but just to tag along mines dark brown with red ends

4. black hair and sorry for the confusion

5. z'ok, i nenver apologize for confusing ppl. Thats usuly cos i wirte it baked come back and dont know what i ment. But i'll bore you some other time

6. i got brown hair.

7. I am a red head does that mean I have high quality?

8. Oh balls!It was meant to say am I high quality not have I high quality.Going for a smoke.

9. brown hair is the sign of serious shwag. usually mexican brick, only good for rolling blunts. thats all you can get out here in Durham, North Carolina.

10. I don't believe that the hairs mean anything.You can only tell the strength by the smell or the taste.Try everything.

11. all my buds either have red, orange, or dark purple hairs.

i have brown hair.

12. i dont think its even brown hair. Its just brown. Dirt weed that doesnt do anything.

13. dude that is maxican brick, its $5 dollars a blunt but man its shit. its also reffered to as "The Brown"

14. haha, drive over to cary, 20 minutes away, and you'll be able to find dank/dro, whatever....

15. Oh shit man, I can get some White Widow here, its just that is a hastle, you gotta go on a fuckin' adventure just to get some

Grasscity Deals Near You