Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

colored hair?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Garcia76, Feb 10, 2004.

1. what does the colored hair on buds mean. i always thought that it meant their was more thc concentration. Is this right or not?

2. red hairs is always a tell tale sign that its high quality bud... so, yes i suppose it does...

Thought this thread was about hair.. not pot hairs, haha...

my hairs brown btw... :D

3. firstly i thought that too

secondly, wtf? but just to tag along mines dark brown with red ends

4. black hair and sorry for the confusion

5. z'ok, i nenver apologize for confusing ppl. Thats usuly cos i wirte it baked come back and dont know what i ment. But i'll bore you some other time

6. i got brown hair.

7. I am a red head does that mean I have high quality?

8. Oh balls!It was meant to say am I high quality not have I high quality.Going for a smoke.

9. brown hair is the sign of serious shwag. usually mexican brick, only good for rolling blunts. thats all you can get out here in Durham, North Carolina.

10. I don't believe that the hairs mean anything.You can only tell the strength by the smell or the taste.Try everything.

11. all my buds either have red, orange, or dark purple hairs.

i have brown hair.

12. i dont think its even brown hair. Its just brown. Dirt weed that doesnt do anything.

13. dude that is maxican brick, its $5 dollars a blunt but man its shit. its also reffered to as "The Brown"

14. haha, drive over to cary, 20 minutes away, and you'll be able to find dank/dro, whatever....

15. Oh shit man, I can get some White Widow here, its just that is a hastle, you gotta go on a fuckin' adventure just to get some