Colorado

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by AsthmaticStoner, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Bummer. I haven't been up it since i was like 7 anyway lol

You can still hike up there, but it's going to be icy for the latter half of the journey and if you are from sea level i wouldn't suggest it without acclimation.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Only been to Auroa, Denver, Colorado Springs, and Vail. Denver and Colorado Springs are pretty dope places. Garden of the Gods is awesome to be stoned at

3. There is an ENDLESS amount of things to do here, I pay $17 1/8 rec and it’s great. If you search you can find great deals, if you pull into the first dispensary you see on a Main Street, your screwed

Stick figure at RED ROCKS might see you there

7 falls if you do head to the springs, hanging lake, horse tooth reservoir hike the many 14ers, hike the Colorado trail... any small mountain towns have great history and chill people

• Like Like x 1
  4. I despise Colorado!

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. #25 Stannabis420, Jan 5, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
    Cheyenne Mountain State Park is really beautiful, tons of Eagles & Prairie Dogs!

Garden of the gods is incredible too. I have a bunch of photos hosted here from all around the state:

stanley570's photo gallery

6. I have yet to see a part of Colorado, that isn't high in the mountains, that isn't covered by prairie dogs lol they are protected here so they just take over everything.

7. #27 Stannabis420, Jan 5, 2019
    I'm a fan of the Marmots on/around Pikes Peak as well, ha.

8. I lived in Colorado Springs for 3 years, I always liked Garden of the Gods, 7 Falls & the Manitou Springs area. Rocky Mountain Nat'l Park is well worth the trip & Estes Park is a fun place to spend a lot of money. Pikes Peak is a very long drive with many hairpin turns, all the way up past the timber line to 14,111 feet. Once you see the top of an alpine range, they all look the same.

• Like Like x 1
  9. #29 Stannabis420, Jan 6, 2019
    When you're at a 10 and your friend driving dares you to stick yourself out the vehicle window a bit and look down...

Pro-tip: Don't.

10. #30 smokymtn, Jan 9, 2019
    Pikes Peak is a great place to have a spectacular view before you do something stupid & die.;)

I hiked down Pikes Peak once. Had some friends drop me off at the peak & I spent 3 days hiking down the trail. Ran into 3 guys hiking up & one of them yelled to me, "Did you cross that ice alone?" My answer was, "I had 2 guys with me but, they started asking me stupid questions & of course, I had to kill them." Stupid bastards were humping up a 14,000 ft mountain that they could have just as easily walked down. I just had to mess with them.

• Like Like x 1
  11. #31 Stannabis420, Jan 9, 2019
    That had to be a great hike! The Rockies and Catskills are my 2 favorite ranges. The shawnagunk (sp?) has some beautiful glacial lakes and ponds too.

12. 3 days? It's only 12 miles lol

13. Camping, exploring the area. Took my time & had a great 3 days on the mountain.

14. I would love to move to Colorado and become a master ganja grower. Something I am looking forward to trying.