Colorado

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by AsthmaticStoner, Nov 23, 2018.

1. So I have been thinking about visiting Colorado one day and was wondering if anyone has some suggestions for some interesting things to check out.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. The dispensarys lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Dont I have to be a resident?

• Like Like x 1
  4. I have no idea man I know it's legal there though @SIRSOG can anyone buy weed in Colorado dude?

5. Nah. Anyone over 21 can buy an oz of product

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Can you buy seeds if your not a resident

Sent from my SM-J320R4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. From what I understand you can but I don't know anyone who has.

• Winner Winner x 2
  8. Pretty sweet! My worries would lie within border patrol lol

• Like Like x 1
  9. my recommendation: Camp at moraine park mid-late september.. if you enjoy the outdoors and prepare for the forecasted weather, it will probably be an experience you never forget.

Beautiful mountains.. many hiking trails.. and the wildlife (elk, chipmunks, white tail and mule deer) just roam around camp without paying much attention to the people.

As a kid we tent camped (can get really cold) and i remember falling asleep to the sound of Elk bugling in the valley during the rut.

Took my family there last year (in a pop-up) and everyone really loved it.. only thing that my wife complained about was no electricity in the camp sites.

10. I’m heading to Colorado in April. Stick Figure concert at the Red Rock Ampitheater. Also Denver has a cannabis festival the same weekend.

My wife and I went to Portland Maine in October and Just fell in love with cannabis tourism. Going to a cup event in Toronto this coming year too!!!

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. You can buy recreational here in Colorado, It will be pricey as hell, and the wait.

Medical is the way to go @ $3 /g

12. i was in CO last october.. spent like $10 a gram. that's not too bad in relation to the prices im used to. $40 for an 8th of dank is hard to find around here.

13. You pay more for recreational? I assumed I could just pop into a dispensary and be able to get the dame deals as medical

14. Negative.

15. [​IMG]
    If your going to Colorado don't miss the opportunity to ride the Durango-Silverton narrow gauge rail.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Brass & TTS's Excellent 420 Adventure and Cross Country Road Trip
    My little road trip in April.
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. The pikes peak train is pretty sweet too

But it's really touristy and it's cold as a witches tit up at the top lol

• Like Like x 1
  17. Colorado is a big state, you might want to narrow it down to where you're going, how long you're going to be there, and how far you're willing to travel.

• Like Like x 2
  18. You can check your nuts on the royal gorge bridge...when you're walking 1000 ft above rocks and people drive across..I'm like this.

A028,_Royal_Gorge_Bridge,_Colorado,_USA,_2001.jpg

19. Denver Experience

20. The Pikes Peak Cog Railway will not to reopen for the 2018 season, or for the foreseeable future. Over the past several months, the railroad has undergone a major evaluation and it has been determined that the infrastructure and equipment has run its course. The railroad is in the process of determining next steps and action plans for the future. For further information, please check back periodically; you may also add your name to our e-mail list by sending a message to info@cograilway.com.
    Rates | Pikes Peak Cog Railway | Colorado Springs

No word yet on if they plan to pony up the cost of repairs.

BNW