Colorado

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Papa Puff, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Wtf just watched a vice essentials episode .They are getting $ 20.00 a gram for weed in a med store. Cassey Jones. Wow Wow Wow. Cali isn't this bad

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

2. lol u watched a load of horse shit med bud is hanging around 20-25 per 3.5 grams and 85-125 per oz depending on quality, and tip top heads from home growers that have better quality than the dispos is around 150......Recreational bud can be had from 25-35 3.5 and from 100- 180 per oz, dont believe media garbage, prices are falling monthly

• Like Like x 1
  3. lol u watched a load of horse shit med bud is hanging around 20-25 per 3.5 grams and 85-125 per oz depending on quality, and tip top heads from home growers that have better quality than the dispos is around 150......Recreational bud can be had from 25-35 3.5 and from 100- 180 per oz, dont believe media garbage, prices are falling monthly

4. Down here in the recesses of the South, $20 a gram is sort of the going price. Of course, it's STILL illegal here and good quality weed is in very short supply, so the lack of supply and incredible demand commands those prices. Personally, I feel like I'm ripping people off charging those prices so mine isn't that expensive. But I pretty much just sell to a few close friends. What a person will pay for anything depends solely on how badly that want it and considering the work and expense that goes into a large grow, I totally get it. Also, when the government sticks it's grubby little hands in and fools around with ANYTHING, you can expect two things: Lower quality. Higher prices. TWW

• Like Like x 1
  5. thats true. I read that there is a price war going on in Los Angeles dispensaries. There is so much product and so many dispensaries and delivery services that they are lowering top shelf OZ prices from $300 down to $200 to beat the competition

6. That was a high end shop that bong appetite was at! The prices in Portland was like 8-14 a g

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

7. I know all of that I live in cali

8. I was like wtf to the med store that was charging that! Must be nice

9. #9 bittercoldoldman, Feb 17, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
    i mean maybe in aspen or boulder but nowhere any sane coloradan would shop is charging 20 a g still....i know of many places offering 5 a G on flowers and shatters and waxes for 15-20 a G. shit even live resin is down around 25-30 a g right now in many locations, and im talking straight jelly terp sauce fire

• Like Like x 1
  10. I got an 8th for 21 dollars in colorado.

11. Ugh I need to make some friends here in Colorado.

• Like Like x 1