Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Colorado

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by throatcream69, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Has anyone heard of La Veta, Colorado. ?? im thinking of moving here to persue my hobby of growing the herb. Im still have a lot to learn but apparently you are aloud up to six plants. However, you are able to have up to five patients. would that be 6 plants for every patient?:confused:?

2. La Veta = Nowheresville, far from any place of significance. Nice country, but good luck making a living at anything there.

3. You should move to California.:)

4. You need to be a med patient to sign people on and grow for them, the legal growing is only 6 plants

5. however as of now, police tell me that plant counts are stackable. Say your doctor gives you 12 plants, you are allowed those 12 plus your legal 6 because the new laws don't state otherwise. I'm sure its just a loophole that will soon be fixed though.