Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Colorado - Under 21?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Soon, Feb 17, 2010.

1. slm, I posted here a while back under the name "Yams" until I revealed that I had three months until I turned 18, and got banned :hello:. Anyway, I finally turned 18 yesterday and can now get my MMJ card for my DSPS. :D:D:D

I have everything I need, and I've spoken with physicians that say with my medical record, getting a recommendation will be no problem at all. However, I've read that patients under 21 must get recommendations from two doctors to be legal. Is this true, or did that bill never pass? If it is then that is not too big of a problem, I'll just have to set another appointment on another day. Hopefully I'll have one recommendation on Thursday, and I'm hoping thats all I need :p

2. No way. I know tons of people in my college that got their cards and they are all 18 - 20. Wherever you heard that is not true. They got their cards in Boulder. Go to Boulder and get your rec man. You can find some great deals with good doctors if your condition is legit.