Colorado to the Midwest via I80 - last 24 hours. Read if your traveling this route.

Discussion in 'General' started by Johnny_Utah, Dec 22, 2016.

1. Keep calm when you see the signs: Sheriff Check Point Ahead. K9 In Use.

I have, about 7 years ago in the same area, been forced into a taken over by law enforcement rest area where every auto with the exception of commercial trucks were forced to stop (oddly prior to legal MJ in Co). They were all up in our shit with no regard for our constitutional rights. Luckily I wasn't ridin' dirty. Oh, and for the record I wasn't this time either (thats for you popo).

This one was different though, two squads (one being a K9 squad) working together over about a 5 mile stretch of road. Getting behind cars looking for probable cause, trying to make you mess up, rolling in the right lane 2mph under the speed limit tryin' to get you to pass on the right... shit like that.

Take some long deep breaths, try not to get nervous and just keep rolling. I did not see any, but I would suggest avoiding the first two exits after the police signs. They look like roads that nobody outside of Nebraska would go on. My guess popo is waiting there for you.

Peace on you all...

2. The midwest conservative farmer folk can suck a bag of dicks.

• Like Like x 2
  3. I lived in a town near 80 in IL. That's where they get those big time shipments heading east and into the city. 80 is notorious for its busts

4. Lmfao!!!! A bag of dicks?!?!? Where the hell did you hear that silly ass line??? And I hope you know I'm gonna use that line from now on!!! ( if I remember haha )

" Most people leave this earth wondering if they made a difference. Marines don't have that problem " - Ronald Reagan

Psalms 25;4 show me your ways o'Lord teach me your paths "

• Like Like x 1
  5. TOP DEFINITION

suck a bag of dicks
    A funny ass Louis CK joke about what a man said to him after he cut him off.
    "Hey asshole!"

"yeah..."

"SUCK A BAG OF DICKS!"

6. Fair enough. I love that line!!!! Haha

" Most people leave this earth wondering if they made a difference. Marines don't have that problem " - Ronald Reagan

Psalms 25;4 show me your ways o'Lord teach me your paths "

• Like Like x 1