Colorado Reality

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by RedganjaDown, Jul 30, 2016.

1. Yes. I LOVE it Here.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  2. Expensive inexpensive to live there op rent?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I planned for 2 years to move so I'm doing alright. I saved up enough to do a 3.5% down payment. My mortgage is less than my rent was in OK. We got here by the Grace of God. My Higher Power. I couldn't afford to rent and I damn sure wasn't going to throw my 2 year savings into 1st and last months rent plus all utility hookup deposits and then get your rent jacked 2-400 the next year. Lots of homelessness too. . Homeowners don't get charged a deposit. They'll just put a utility lien on your home if need be.
    Foods actually cheaper because of 3 major grocery chains + WM having to compete for the same $$$. Gas has been $2.09 for 85.
    And you can't argue with the Cannabis coupons.

4. Damnn,,it's worth it op?

5. It's no place to show up with nothing, expecting everything. My family was just blessed that's all.

6. #6 jay719, Jul 31, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2016
    As someone who relocated here to CO about two years ago it is worth it to me personally.

Colorado can be VERY expensive depending on the areas. Ive heard of as much as 1200+ per month for a 1 bedroom. I've talked to quite a few people who abandoned Denver to move near me where it is at least a little cheaper.

Cheaper areas of Colorado are often cheaper because the job market sucks. Retirees are taking over these areas and driving prices up to the point that there will be no inexpensive areas accept the tiny towns on the plains.

While we do have great public services here they are most often over run with assistance request.

Most of the people I have met in rural Colorado have empathy for bad situations but not a lot of pity for those unwilling to work for themselves. These areas were populated by people who had no choice but to do what it takes or die. I can't say anything about the major cities but that mentality is still alive and well in rural communities.

This can be a great state to live in but it certainly isn't for everyone.

• Like Like x 1
  7. ounces on the east coast close to $ 400.00.. soak that shit up Bro while you are there!

• Like Like x 1
  8. image.png
    I do. I'm living here permanently. Can't live in prohibition anymore. $100 oz's all day.

• Like Like x 2
  9. ^^^ OMG -the possibilities.....

10. I made the mistake of moving to FL. My smoking days seem to be over unless i wanna toke seedy shwag

• Like Like x 1
  11. image.jpeg
    Florida would suck for me.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Its pathetic the shit I get here. I feel like a crack head trying to get what I need and then when I finally do score, it looks like my cat puked in a bag. I may actually leave this state for financial reasons anyway.

• Like Like x 1
  13. What part of CO would be good for an electrician to live pay wise?
    I spent lots of time in CO as a kid around Loveland. Loved Estes and Pearl St. If i had it my way Id live in Boulder but i know its very expensive. CO has always been like an amazingly beautiful wonderland to me and now that its a legal state its even better. Id love to raise my kids there.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Colorado seems like it would be a cool place to live.
    Where in FL do you live? Good weed can definitely be found where I live(near Orlando).

• Like Like x 1
  15. You can live wherever you want in CO with an electrical license. I particularly like Pueblo area. Lots of Pro-cannabis people here.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Where do people make that killing??

17. the whole east coast is stuck with over priced cannabis. I'm sure there are better deals but hard to find...

18. When you can legally grow, it makes it affordable.

• Like Like x 3
  19. Yah im in FL and dont get shitty weed

• Like Like x 1
  20. I buy free slaves at the place on the river by that one big house on the corner. They often come with weed too.

• Like Like x 2