Colorado Quest

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Goodylovebud, Jun 10, 2013.

1. For the last nine months I have been on a quest to find the best Medical marijuana Colorado has to offer. In the process of that I learned that 80% of dispensaries Are selling trash !!! And just when I thought it was no hope I found the pink house !!! They have some of the best OG i've smoked since I started the my quest. And I'm curious to know everything that it is to Know about their grow. So my Colorado Tokers I need input.

2. What kind of info are you looking for? If it is about their grow then you need to talk to them. We the patrons of GC won't have that info..

3. They won't tell me anything about the way they are growing but I know this forum that is full of Vet growers have some input

4. Just bought a home in the springs, moving next month. Can't wait to see what the hype is about. Personally, I will continue to grow my own. $100/oz, screw that. Its still much cheaper to grow, you get any strain you want, and quality control is all on you.

5. Congrats on the move and the new house man.