Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Colorado MMJ

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Jolincknows, Aug 23, 2011.

1. :confused:I am so confused with what is going on with the MMJ laws here in Colorado. I have heard that they are going to start shutting down the dispensaries because of loop holes in the business licensing. Is this true? If so how can the state legally keep taking fees for the people applying to get their dispensary licensing? I just don't get how this all works. I guess I just hoped that once we got it passed it could stay. It does generate revenue for the State by the licensing anyway and our state is in just as much trouble as anyone else.
    I want to give a shout out to my favorite Denver dispensary - Natures Kiss. I got some awesome Banana Kush there and I love the membership benefits. After my car accident mmj is the only thing that I can function on that does not drag me down like all of the prescription muscle relaxers. Keep medical marijuana legal in Colorado!!! :smoke:

2. sure there are a lot of laws being passed and a lot of dipsensaries are closing.

but as just a patient, there really is not a whole lot for you to worry about.

3. ^^^ this. Also alot of the laws are up in the air as they are being fought against.

4. Colorado is like MMJ HQ right now. Lots of people with deep pockets willing to fight for it. I wouldn't worry too much.

5. i didnt mean my previous post to sound like i waS