Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Colorado MMJ - Strain "Hanis"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by madamayo, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Stopped at my local dispensary, and this is some of the BEST nugget I have ever seen!!!!! One hitter quitter shit right here.... :smoke: :confused:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Guess it's called Hanis because his buddy got it from afghanistan.

2. Put that in the grinder, probably kiefy as shit lol. Looks good dont hv that in jersey :eek:

3. Was VERY crystally, almost tasted of hash. Anyone in Denver, CO, I HIGHLY recommend The Wellness Shop. They dot their i's, cross their t's and are 100% about patient care. Seriously the BEST buds I have experienced here in Denver, and I've visited all the downtown dispensaries, and many spread out through the Denver area.

Not trying to be a huge ad boy here, but it is one of the best dispensaries I've seen. Jeremy (the owner/grower) grows everything on site, and they are the most delicious, trichome covered buds I have EVER experienced.