Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

COLORADO Medical Marijuana INFORMATION

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by TTipper39, May 10, 2006.

1. FOR ALL THE LATEST
    COLORADO Medical Marijuana INFORMATION
    see: http://medmarijuana.meetup.com/119/
    Colorado Springs
    Medical Marijuana Support Group
    THIS THURSDAY
    Where: Penrose Public Library
    20 N. Cascade Ave
    Colorado Springs, Co. 80903
    When: May 11 2006 @ 6:30pm.
    Then the second Thursday of each month @ 6:30pm.
    Purpose: To provide education about
    Medical Marijuana to
    patients, caregivers and the
    general public!
    If anyone has any questions, concerns or suggestions for us let me know.
    Contact Roger at abrronas@adelphia.net
    NEW CLUB WOW!!
    North Colorado Springs Cannabis Therapeutics Compassion Club
    Monday, June 5 at 6:30pm - 8pm in Conf. Rm2
    (First Monday of each month and Possibly the third-depending on interest)
    The East library at 5550 N Union Blvd, Colo Spgs, CO 80918.
    Call for more information contact Michael Lee at 719 380 8444
    or cannabis_therapeutics@msn.com
    ****************************************************************************
    WESTERN SLOPE BEGINS
    Its official Colorado Cares Medical Marijuana support group for patients and caregivers will be held July 29th in Grand Junction Colorado near the downtown area location will be announce at the end of June. More and contact information soon to come.
    ****************************************************************************
    North Denver Medical Marijuana Discussion Group
    'NEW' OFFICIAL MESSAGEBOARD: http://medmarijuana.meetup.com/119/

Zheng Chi Medical Marijuana Discussion Group
    Front Range Community College LIBRARY
    (112th,approximately six blocks West of Federal Ave.), Westminster
    Room L211
    7-9pm Monday May 22
    7-9pm Monday June 19

Zheng Chi or "Righteous Chi" is the Chi that is released to eliminate PAIN through the needles of Chinese Acupuncture, an effort that seems to be so much a regular part of my life, as I suffer with my Fibromyalgia flare ups! An entire team of doctors regularly helps me keep a better focus on quality of life, and to minimize the severe pain which plagues me. Medical marijuana is only one of the components for relief.

DISCLAIMER: This is solely an Educational gathering, bringing the public, medical marijuana patients, caregivers, interested parties, and others together for the purpose of discussing answers to questions surrounding the option of medical marijuana in Colorado. ABSOLUTELY no medications will be dispensed and NO DOCTOR will be onsite. RULES PROHIBITION any discussions of specific instances of securing medication with "NO Drug Dealing" allowed in "any way, shape or form" onsite during this educational discussion forum.
    'New'OFFICIAL MESSAGEBOARD: http://medmarijuana.meetup.com/119/