Colorado Med Question

Discussion in 'General' started by TheCannabisConnoisseur, Apr 14, 2016.

1. Hey I was wondering if anyone knows if its possible to get flagged for picking up ounces of pot from the med dispensary every week? I recently hooked a buddy up and was concerned I was picking up too much in too short a time. Has anyone had any issues w this?

2. There is a limit the each patient can buy. They won't let you pass the limit.

3. Yeah, I have a daily limit of 2 ounces, however that means I could potentially get 14 ounces in a week. I guess I'm asking if anyone knows how much is too much to be picking up each week? thanks for the input!

4. To be legal you can only have 2 ounces, eh? Buying 2 ounces and selling it to your buddy isn't legal so if you want to be legal you can buy 2 ounces and the next day you can only buy as much as you've smoked in that one day. If you don't care about being legal couldn't you get a bigger profit by buying from the black market?

5. Hmm... why can't your buddy go and buy his own? Sounds like you're doing something sketchy. Good luck with that.

6. I'm sure they love your business. High roller status making it rain. Capitalism approves your cash flow.

7. It's not just sketchy, it is illegal to use a medical card to buy for others.

You won't get flagged in any system but some dispensaries will limit your weekly or monthly purchase amount regardless of what they are legally allowed to sell you. That is a question you will have to ask the shop, as they can all make their own rules within legal limits.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Beyond that, he's talking about Colorado, a recreational state where anyone over 21 can walk in and buy weed. Why can't his friend go in and buy all the weed he cares to? Probably because he's under 21. Whatever, we all know the OP's talking about buying and reselling, which is illegal in all 50 states, regardless of med or rec laws.

9. Either that or price, medical cost roughly half of what you pay in retail. Very few people that I know here shop retail, they do 90% of their business from tourist.

The reality is that medical marijuana is largely abused. From sham medical diagnoses to people using the caregiver system to ship out multiple pounds. Hooking someone up with a few ounces is illegal but it is on the extreme low end of what goes on daily.