Colorado med card

Discussion in 'General' started by Jaybeezy35, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Does anyone here have a Colorado red card or know about qualifying conditions. I've had 3 wrist surgeries on one wrist one being carpal tunnel release and the other two was to repair a ligament in my thumb 1 being the actual repair and the third to remove a pin they had inserted into my wrist to keep things in place and heal. So I'm still having pain and it sucks. Would that qualify as Chronic pain? I don't want to pay money to see a dr and not get one that's the only reason I'm asking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. I have a Colorado medical card for pain. Back pain. The only thing you gotta do is bring your ID and medical records to a specialized marijuana doctor. It will cost 50-100$ depending on which one you go to. There will also be a $16 state registration fee that you pay online. The medical card is online now and you print it out. You'll get access within 3 days of registering online and paying the fee.YOU MUST BRING THE MEDICAL RECORDS or they won't approve your recommendation.

If you pick up a "Westword" Magazine in Denver right now there's a coupon inside for $35 Doctor evaluations their phone number is : 720-592-4169

3. Say whaaaaat that's awesome I know this guy who got his med card for back pain he's been gettin me shit for the cheap on the low and I don't wanna be put on opiates because addiction runs in the fam and CBD has been a huge part of pain relief I tried it for the first time a few weeks ago and I fell in love with instant relief. I am originally from Illinois and had my surgeries done in Illinois so I just gotta request medical records? scars aren't good enough for medical records?!?? Lol jk my worry is what if the records say I'm pain free and I haven't said anything about it because I have a high pain tolerance and the opiates thing. So basically I should be good with medical records?

4. And thank you very much for the info I was tryin to see a dr in the Springs because I don't wanna drive an hour and a half to Denver it would be totally worth it and if I have to I will lol

5. The medical records do have to be less than a year old. If it's too much of a hassle to get them mailed or emailed, visit a chiropractor and tell them you have lower back pain. They'll give you an adjustment and massage just make sure to ask them for a letter saying you have back pain and you need it for your mj card.

6. Damn I got my wrist surgeries like 3 years ago I don't have back pain but I was told I have the back of a 70 year old and I'm only 24 so would I have to go to a Colorado orthopedic I can easily get medical records from my doctor in Illinois faxed to me

7. Sorry I didn't quote my bad