Colorado - Legal Online Sales

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Storm Crow, Jun 6, 2023.

1. Actually, it's more like just ordering your cannabis online and then you still have to go pick it up at the dispensary. It's just another little step toward the normalization of cannabis.

Colorado Governor Signs Bill To Allow Online Marijuana Sales
    https://www.marijuanamoment.net/colorado-governor-signs-bill-to-allow-online-marijuana-sales/

The governor of Colorado has signed a bill into law that would allow online marijuana sales.

About a month after the measure from Reps. William Lindstedt (D), Said Sharbini (D) and Robert Rodriguez (D) cleared the legislature, Gov. Jared Polis (D) gave it final approval on Thursday.

It strikes language from existing statute that explicitly prohibits cannabis from being sold on the internet, while adding regulations to provide for online commerce.

Adults 21 and older will still need to physically pick up the marijuana products from the retailer, but they can browse and electronically purchase cannabis online ahead of visiting the store.

The bill Polis signed says that retailers will be required to verify the name and age of the customer at the time of the online purchase, and that information will have to match identification that they’d provide when they come to pick up the products. (snipped)

Granny

• Informative Informative x 3
  2. gay.
    order at 10 am and it might be ready at 8 pm.
    pickup is garbage.
    you need delivery.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. I wonder if someone else could make the pick up for the person who ordered the pot like they can drugs from the pharmacy. It's difficult for some people to go shopping.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Here in Michigan you can only pick up other peoples stuff from the dispensary if you are their registered caregiver.

We've had online ordering for over 10 years if you include the medical side. It's convenient if you need to make a long drive and are afraid they will sell out of your favorite stuff, but it makes more sense to go in there and assess the quality of the products in person with all the moldy weed and crc'd dabs floating around.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. that's if you have a medical card.
    in california caregivers can get the card.

depends on law and company policy.
    here you have to register (online with a photo of id or in person with id) to be able to walk inside.
    i show my id to the security guard and then the receptionist before walking in.

6. Am I reading this right? You haven't been able to buy cannabis online from dispensaries in Colorado until now?

damn

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1