Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Colorado For Spring Break

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MrAmazing, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Just a thought me and friend had. What are some fun things to do over there. Never been out of Texas before and we want to have fun (and obviously toke up ; ). No need to worry about housing cuz my friends cousin stays over there. How much do you think would be reasonable for us to have a good time. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Ever been skiing? I go just about every year and snowboardSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. nah this will be the first time im going out of texas. My friends say their quite serious bout this so we'll most likely buy an oz to last us the whole week then the rest will be spent just having fun. Any suggestions?

4. depends what part your going to. its going to be cold but theres plenty of hiking to do if your into that. theres plenty of tourist attractions in colorado however its hard to say when idk where abouts you'll be

5. Just toke up. Find your nearest "old" downtown area (where mom and pop shops and foodie places usually are) and just food hop from joint to joint. The stuff in between will be a ball im sure.

6. how much would be reasonable for y'all to have a good time? that's an extremely broad question. How often do you smoke? I would buy an ounce or more personally since they're as cheap here as anywhere.

7. Yeah be prepared for cold weather since it may still be cold and snowy over spring break

8. #8 DayJaVu, Dec 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2013
    Just please, please, please, please behave yourself. These next couple years are extremely important for the legalization effort and we don't need someone acting stupid to fuck it up. :smoke:

I just hope Colorodo isn't flooded by the 1% of smokers who are complete idiots. Bad for image.