Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Colorado dispensaries

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by pitbull303, Aug 28, 2009.

1. #1 pitbull303, Aug 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2009
    So dispensaries are popping up all over Colorado after Amend. 20 passed. It seems as if business is good and is growing quickly. So how do you get in on this gold rush? I would want nothing more then to of course open my own dispensary some day. Where would one begin? Anyone here have any experience with this here in CO? I understand there is a number of permits that must be obtained but when it comes down to it not much different from the several permits any other business has to obtain. The time to get in is now before it explodes anyone here in CO got any input? I mean I would love to just work at a dispensary but Id imagine that most dispensaries are ran by a close group of people (friends and fam) as there is obvious issues with just letting old joe schmoe off the street handling product and working the gardens...So if ya dont know anybody in the biz seems your shit outta luck unless you build your own....I dont know im just rambling a bit here...The blueberry does that to me.. :smoke:Thoughts anyone?

BTW Any one read about the Denver marijuana panel agreeing to send a letter to presiding judge of Denver court urging them to change it to a 1 dollar fine for possessing marijuana illegally in Denver? Like I said every other day there is another news article about the ganj!! Im seriously enjoying watching this whole process go down

2. I'm from colorado, and I'm really high...so I don't quite get what you're asking. hahahahaha.

Um, yeah you could start a dispensary here, one popped up right around here, and I'm lovin' it. They are getting really popular, and if you get the colorado daily they had a big article that had a little to do with starting a dispensary i think...

3. Here is a link to that story, and the thread in other section
    9NEWS.com | Colorado's Online News Leader | Fine for pot in Denver could go down to $1
    http://forum.grasscity.com/legalization-activism/452944-denver-fines.html

Amazingly awesome news for you guys, I am actually moving there in about a year and am very excited.

4. Right on! thanks for the links....lightitup I was just curious as to how people get involved with the dispensaries as far as working or running one without knowing really anyone who is already in the biz....

5. Go to your local 7-11 and pick up a copy of the free Medical Marijuana magazine. Call dispensaries and ask them ?

Just a thought.

6. free medical marijuana magazine???!!!!

what 7-11 are you shopping at?!

i have yet to see one of these but i would love to come across one!

7. I know the one on Fillmore in the Springs has them. I've seen them at a couple other 7-11's down here too. They are over by the free real estate and ad papers.

8. #8 pitbull303, Sep 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2009
    nice! Colfax 711's have them now as well....I guess I never had paid much attention

9. sick im gonna try to pick one up tomorrow!