Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Colorado Dispensaries

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bigjerm270, Mar 24, 2017.

1. So me and a friend plan on going to the Denver area in a few weeks for a road trip. I know most of the people that live there probably grow or buy black market due to cheaper prices, but what dispensaries would yall recommend that has awesome bud and will not break the bank? Any input is greatly appreciated.

2. Download Weedmaps on your phone and search for them in the area you are staying on the website before you go, there are an insane amount of dispensaries in Denver... You can see on the app if certain places to deals certain days of the week (most do like 20 % off Indicas or a free pre roll with purchase or something) and also look for the cannabis coupon books (yes, fuckin coupon books, its amazing) and you can get some really good deals with those like $100 oz's and cheaper concentrates...Have a great time, and get breakfast at Denver Biscuit Company, it is the titties.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Thanks for the info and I'll be sure to check that out!