Colorado - Commercial Grow Startup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Business and Industry' started by emerson bigguns, Nov 7, 2013.

1. #1 emerson bigguns, Nov 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2013
    Sorry I asked!

2. LED won't cut it, just private message me and I'll answer your questions

3. If you have to ask your not even ready. Your not done with your first grow and your already going to do a massive grow. Try grow one and go from there.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Honestly, I think you're about 5 years late. 

5. Please elaborate.

6. Sorry..I was under the impression that forums were for asking questions. What makes you think I have not done my first grow? I am doing my first aeroponic grow (and it is doing extremely well)...not my very first. I have been guerilla farming since 1982. If the question irritates you then please do not bother posting an insulting reply. Thanks.

• Like Like x 3
  7. #7 Sgtstadanko707, Nov 8, 2013
    Hey guys, I moved to Co Springs a few weeks ago and as soon as I got here I got my MMJ application in and started my first grow.

No where does it say you have been doing since when ever. You said my first grow.

And if you have to ask you really have no idea what you are in for meaning you got no chance.
    50k for permits 50 k for property and that is not even the start up equipment, bills and employees.
    If you have to come to a fourm to figure that out good luck.

And what xdog said is true. The locals have had that place on lock for years now here come big cooperation to. Some out of state first timer has no chance

I get so tired if seeing these threads. How can I go move to co and cash in. Sorry to pop your bubble but your not.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Why try to set up shop in an area that is already saturated, at a time when people can now grow their own, the phase-out of the medical industry is beginning and those caught shipping out of state are likely to be made an example of.  I think there's better places to go for people that seriously want to get into the weed business.

9. Chill out man. You can't pop anyone's bubble. 

10. I live in CO. That said I know some people with their med card allowing up to 160 plants!!! If you don't get started the right legal path you already have hit a road block.

• Like Like x 1
  11. #11 RichardDean, Nov 8, 2013
    hes actually being realistic. I moved out to Nor Cal 3 years ago from the midwest with basiclly nothing. 3 years later Im just now really reaping the benefits of my hard work out here in the MMJ industry.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Realistic and rude are two different things.
    That said, thanks for your input. To me, three years to return a profit on any business must be deemed a success. Nothing happens overnight or without effort. The person who asked me to check out this subject is a retired CFO of a major car seat manufacturer. He has deep pockets and knows how business works. If I had known this question would raise the ire of so many, I would have, and will, tell him to do his own research.

13. Shit man. I can legally grow 200 I wanted. I just do around 30-40 a year outdoor.

• Like Like x 1
  14. yup no reason to do so many. :)

• Like Like x 1