Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Colorado Citizenship for MMJ card?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Transcendent, Aug 15, 2013.

1. Note this post is not about anything illegal.  I'm trying to find out the easiest legal way to get Colorado citizenship in order to get an MMJ card.

I don't live there full time, but colorado.gov say you only need to "Own or operate a business in Colorado".

Well, does that mean I can just get a legitimate business license for anything and you're good to go?

2. #2 Old School Smoker, Aug 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2013
    I don't understand. Is the governer saying that you need to own or operate a business in Colo in order to get citizenship? I think all you have to do in Cali, is go to the DMV and tell them that you moved here from out of state, and you are now living here permanetly. Fill out a form, surrender your old ID to them, and your good to go.

3. Why don't you call them up and ask?

4. You usually need a bill with your name on it ( water power ect ) to get your residance in a state.

5. I need my existing drivers license for the state where I have to work most of the time.

I thought you had to actually live in a state to get citizenship, but the way I'm reading their rules you just have to own a legitimate business of any size.

Not sure if this is too good to be true, hence my post...

6. Yes, you are going to have to go to a DMV in the state of colorado. With bills and or affidavit with and CO address on it. 
    So if you own a business in CO you use that address.