Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Colorado Bound!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokeynate, May 19, 2010.

1. Well dude im in TN and they have a bill thats going through the motions but I highly doubt it will pass.:( But me and my girl have no kids and nothing tying us down except family :rolleyes: I look at it as an adventure and she is excited so hopefully we will be ready to go in a year. It will be nice to hopefully find some outside the box thinkers and not be so damn paranoid haha:smoke:

2. Hell yea!! Well put!

Ill smoke to that.:smoke:

3. It's an awesome field. And freelancing is great- Making your own hours, work out of your house, I deal with most clients through e-mail. The freedom is the best part, but the downside is running around trying to find jobs / projects. But you get some long-term clients who come back for all their design material, and that's always good :smoke:

Awesome, man. A good friend of mine lives out there, so I'll definitely have to get out there sometime to check it out. Thank you!!

4. How much money would one need to live in nederland? hell i planned on goin to CO to and never knew there was a place where u could freely smoke. sounds like my heaven lol

5. ^^ haha its a small community i doubt its expensive, and someone posted it earlier but i cant remember who, but local nederland cops wont arrest you, but 90% of the cops up there are county police and sheriffs and that = they CAN arrest you.

6. ned is chill, tho sometimes hard to get a job up here. There are some cheap cabin style places in the towns of eldora and rollinsville outside of ned that would have plenty of room for growing. just be warned, the competition is amazing... weed price drops of nearly 50% from this medical explosion.

and finally, be very careful because there are many cops up here who will still bust you. I guess one last shout out, don't smoke and drive even tho I know just as well as you how fun it is, but really every time you do that you risk both your own life and others safety. I know medical patients who have gotten DUI's for driving while medicated.

also, there are many local kids out here as well as a lot of experienced growers who would love to help set up a high-overhead professional grow house. The works, idk much about it but treating walls so they don't absorb moisture, full ventilation, light arrays, nutrients, the works. many people make a little money on the side in high school and college by doing this sort of work, so if you have a little cash and don't know exactly what you are doing to start with they can be a good option.

7. Thanks for the info dude very useful yeah I know what you about smoking and driving that use to be the thing to do when I was younger but now that im going on 25 my ass stays at the house.;) A buddy of mine a while back got a DUI cause a cop smelt weed in the car and found a roach and they claimed he looked high??:eek: The god honest truth he wasnt, and he could of fought this in court with a lawyer but didnt so i say thats his own fault but just glad it wasnt me.

8. idk why people are hating on the springs been living here 19 years. cops suck here but they are ussually cool if you got a little weed on you also dont worry about grows that are small . we have medical everywhere and amazing sights. plus the most i pay for a half ounce is 155 and thats for the best shit. 40 an 8th usually also.
    If you dont like the springs woodland park is amazing (especially if you like hiking). very small town and it is like 15 minutes form manitou springs, a really easy place to find dank.
    hope this was helpful!!

9. Ill be moving to lakewood in about 2 months... IM SO EXCITED!

10. Chataqua is my favorite place in the world. Love the trails, love the big field, just gorgeous. I miss Colorado....

11. Move to Glenwood..

I have lived in Glenwood Springs most of my life. I am in Oklahoma right now and can't wait to move back.

12. So anyone from the Colorado area can answer this, how hard is it to become a patient there? And how do you go about getting patients for you to grow for, I know that I can qualify to be a patient just wanted to hear about the process and some personal caregiver experience. Thanks guys yall have been more than helpful + rep for everyone:hello::hello::smoke:

13. can you buy weed at any dispensary in Nederland without a card? I just moved to Canon City CO from Seattle Washington a month ago, and just ran out of weed for the first time in 4years! it sucks. im looking for somewhere or someone to get my weed from now

14. no, if its a dispensary, it requires a card to get into, nederland is fully decriminalized i believe tho....